Chap. 13

Yongsun POV
Eun and I were here in the kitchen. Since she said she wanted to bake for her appa because she's at work. I know it should be so messy when kids attempted to bake but in her case, the only mess in the kitchen is the used utensils we use.

I'm really surprised and I find it cute when she is stirring the ingredients slowly because she wanted to be careful. So I just assist her with that.

After a while of baking and putting it on a rightful container. I carry her upstairs towards our bathroom.

"What time we will go there eomma?" She asks as I assist her in the shower.

"After both of us take a bath," I smile at her sweetly and started to bathe her. "And it's already 3 PM so we should hurry," as I said it she looks so shocked.

"I'll be hurrying!" She exclaimed and started to wash her own body as well.

"Not like that," I said with a laugh because of what she did. "Just stand still and eomma will do it for you," I said so she did.

~•~

I put her on her car seat near the window and put the containers beside her. She's literally like Byul when she's so sure and desperate about what she's doing.

"Hold it okay?" I said as I sit in the driver's seat.

"Yes!" She saluted and put her tiny hands on top of it that makes me giggle.

"We're off then!" I said and she nods so I drive off.

While I was driving, I can tell that she's very excited but nervous at the same time. Because she's mostly scared or shy around the employee there.

"We're here!" I said then park my car, after I park my car I get out of the car and proceed to the back seat.

"Appa will like this right?" She asks with worriedness in her eyes as I carry her out of the car.

"She will!" I said with a smile and carry her with the containers on hand. "Your appa will be more than like it!" I said and kiss her cheek as we got inside.

"They're all bowing," she whispers to my ear and puts her hands on my nape.

"Yeah," I whisper back and laugh.

"Good afternoon!" An employee greeted that makes Eun tighten the hold on my neck.

"Good afternoon!" I greeted back with a choked voice as we proceed to the elevator. "They will not eat you," I said and she loosens the hold.

"I think they are scary," she whispers in my ear as the elevator opens as we arrived on the floor where Byul's office was.

"They are not scary, I swear," I said with a smile and walk. I saw Wheein, Hyejin, Somin, and Jiwo we're talking at the big table nearby. "Look!" I said that makes her flinched and tighten the holds on my neck.

"Good afternoon unnie!" All of them greeted me as I walk towards them.

"It's just your aunties, so loosen up," I patted her back a bit and put the containers on the table.

"You're still afraid of the employees, huh?" Wheein said as I put Eun on the chair near.

"They are like robots," she said with mixed irritation.

"They are like this?" Hyejin did what are the employee does.

"Don't do that aunt Hyejin!" Eun exclaimed that she will cry for a bit.

Wheein smack Hyejin's arms and glared at her. "Aww!" She said and caress her arm.

"What are these though?" Somin asks with a smile that lights up her mood.