Chap. 12

Byul's POV
Eun wanted a snack so Yongsun went to the kitchen and I stay here on the couch playing with my phone. I'm hungry as well so I just wait for it too.

"Appa!" Eun shouts in front of me holding a bowl of ice cream. "You want some?" She reaches her arms towards me so I carry her to sit beside me on the couch.

"I would love some," I smile at her as she feeds me. "Where is eomma?" I ask her while chewing the ice cream she gave me.

"She's cooking pancakes," she smiles while eating the ice cream.

While she's feeding me and at the same time eating the ice cream. The doorbell rings so I look at the front door.

"I'm coming!" I shout and run towards the front door. As I open it I got surprised because it's our siblings.

"Who is that?" Yongsun asks and peeked walk towards me.

"Hi!" Wheein said and they enter.

"Auntie!" Eun shouts while holding the bowl of ice cream.

"Miss me?" Wheein squats at the level of her.

"So much!" She exclaimed.

"She's been whining because she wanted to see you and Jin," I patted Wheein's shoulder.

"How about us? You didn't miss us?" Taehyung did a fake cry.

"I don't miss you," Eun said with an attitude and give Yongsun the empty bowl.

"That's rude," Taehyung said and Hoseok just patted his shoulder.

"Here's tissue, uncle Taehyung" she smiles sweetly with mixed sarcasm.

"Stop being dramatic," Jin showed up and carried Eun. "How about me?" He said and received a smile from her.

"I missed you a lot," she said and they fist bomb.

"How about me?" Jessi unnie asks and stands beside.

"I missed you too and uncle Hoseok," she said and give Jessi unnie a kiss on the cheek.

"You did great on teasing your uncle Taehyung," Hoseok whisper to her and high five.

"Yeah, he's always dramatic," she whispers back.

"I'm not dramatic," Taehyung said and walk towards the kitchen where Yongsun was with heavy steps.

"Yeah, not dramatic at all!" Jin said and we all laugh.

Jin decided to put Eun down, at that time she runs fast towards the kitchen. We looked at each other and shrugged our shoulder.

"Told you, you can resist me!" Taehyung shouts and we hear her laugh.

"That explains," Wheein said and we all laugh.

~•~

Eun is with our siblings, she wanted to stay at their house so Yongsun packed her things good for 3 days. They left a while ago and Jin drives the car and left.

As usual, Yongsun and I were the only people here in the house. We're watching the sky turn into darkness while sitting on the balcony.

"Wheein just texted me," she said while looking at her phone. "She said, Eun wanted to be at your parent's house," she smiles so I smiled back at her.

"How about your parent's?" I ask her.

"I don't know, Eun wanted to be there," she smiled at put her phone down.

"Yeah," I said and lean forwards to kiss her lips. "What about tonight?" I ask her and wiggle my eyebrows.

"I don't know," she shrugged her shoulder.