Chap. 17

Byul's POV
The project has been finally approved by the client 2 days ago, yesterday is the last clarification or the finishing of it. I'm really glad that the thing I've been working on for a lot of time is now finally over.

I'm just cleaning all the paperwork that I've been working on for months. Since it's near dawn and I know there will be no more paperwork here in the office. I went to have dinner in a restaurant near my company before I hop in my car.

I'm just here in my car cleaning the inside as well. I admit that sometimes I come home just to change my clothes or even take a shower. I just chuckle when I saw a bottle of beer and soju in my trunk.

Flashback
I've been so stressed out that up to the point that all I can do is drink some beer. I've been here in the restaurant that Jimin's sister owned. I'm the only person left here, her and some employees who are cleaning up.

I think her name is Sandara, the 'Dara unnie' Yongsun said before. I'm here because of jokbal she's selling. 

"You better go home now Byul," she said and sit in front of me.

"I'm just going to finish this and I'm going home," I said. I'm not that drunk so I can still drive home.

"It's clearly 2 AM. Yongsun will be mad at you," she sighs at me. "Drinking is not always the solution to your problems. If you and Yongsun fight, I know you need to just talk with each other calmly. But don't fight in front of my goddaughter or both of you will die," she said that made me laugh.

"We didn't fight unnie. I'm just clearing my mind on work," I said and drink the last bottle of beer, but she grabs it from me.

"Stop! If you're clearing your mind, then go get some sleep. It'll be the best solution," she said so I just give up and I stand up.

"I will go get some sleep," I said and smile at her. "Here is my payment," I said and she just shakes her head.

"You don't have to," she then pushes me outside. "Just go home and take a rest!" She shouts at me so I just nod at her and proceed to my car.

I drive to the house, I'm lucky that I'm not that drunk and there's not a lot of cars by this time. I parked my car and proceed inside the house. I can tell that they are asleep already, so I walk to the kitchen. Once I already drunk some water I turn around and saw Yongsun.

"Where have been?" She looks at me like it's my last time.

"I-I just went to eat jokbal," I stutter because I know she will be mad.

"Yeah?" She lifts her left brow so I walk towards her and lean over to give her a kis. But I get a solid slap instead.

"What was that for?" I ask her and she looks at me.

"So you're going to lie to me, huh?" She looks at me and she grabs my collar. 

"I-I kiss no one," I said and I look at her with a confused expression.

"I know,"

"Then what did I do?"

"So you're telling me that you didn't drink before you go home? I can still smell it and Dara unnie texted me," she then let go of my collar. "I even keep on calling you since 12," she let out a big sigh.

"I'm sorry," I said and laugh nervously. She then stormed out and head to the bedroom. I just stand here thinking about how to make it out with her.
End of the Flashback