Deal?

He had been gone for awhile, and you quickly grew bored. Of course, you were new to hell, so you had no idea what you could do to cure that boredom.

Suddenly, 3 rapid knocks reverberated from the door. Lazily, you got up to answer it. To your surprise, Alastor stood there, wearing his unbelievably dashing smile. You grinned politely.

"Alastor, how nice of you to visit! It's a pleasure!'

'The pleasure is all mine, dear~!" He sang. His eyes scanned your room for a moment. "May I come in, dear?"

"Of course!" You stood aside, letting the man walts into your room. Despite his poor reputation, you still let the dangerous entity in.

"So...what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Ah, yes!" Alastor clasped his hands together. "Well, darling. With you being new to hell, I'm afraid you don't know the necessary details to live the rest of your damned eternity comfortably! Therefore, I shall navigate you on the assets of your new life in Hell!"

Seriously. Why does everyone hate Alastor? He's a saint!!"

Excited, you followed Alastor out of your room and towards his office, not really questioning him as he sat you down.

He shuffled through some papers, before letting out a "aha!" as he pulled out a newly printed sheet. He inspected it for a moment, humming after every few seconds. You still sat there, growing more and more confused.

"Um, hey..."

"Yes, yes. About why I've brought you here."

"Mhm....?" You couldn't help feeling wary. Was it a bad decision on your part to trust Alastor? After all, Angel did warn you. He wouldn't do that on purpose, right?

"Dear." Alastor spoke seriously. "I will tell you what you need to know. But first, I'd like you to do something for me. Deal?" He reached his hand out across the table, expecting you to do the same. You shrunk back in your seat.

"Alastor...I..." His smile tightened. "I heard making deals with you is a fatal mistake. I...I can't do that." He sighed, pulling his hand back. 

The room became uncomfortably silent. Alastor stared at the stacks of papers on the table, tapping away at the wooden decor with his sharp talons. You slowly stood up and fixed yourself, before turning to the door. Your hand met with the cold knob, going to turn it when Alastor spoke up. 

"Y/N. Do sit down." His voice wasn't menacing, however you knew that despite his polite  approach, that he demanded you sit back down. Not wanting to upset the dangerous man anymore, you complied, shakily sitting back onto the velvet cushioning. 

"Darling, how about we come to an agreement instead? My deals are only harmful to those who choose to ignore the repercussions. You, my dear, aren't naive. Therefore, I entrust you with a deal that will serve beneficial to us both. I am a dealmaker, but I am no liar!" He smiled, and for a moment, I felt as if I could trust him. Probably because of his damned smile. I caressed my neck, embarrassed at myself for even considering to give him a chance.

"What...is this agreement?" I stared into his eyes. They shone with a light I've never seen before. 

"Dear. In my hand is a printed fax message from Lucifer himself. He seems to believe you have been wrongly sent to hell." You gasped at this. "-And, it seems he wants you to help Charlie with her fascinating dream. Now, here is what I ask..." He composed himself, and went to make sure the door was locked and the windows were closed. In the darkness, you could see his bright red eyes staring into your soul. 

"Dear. I ask of you to rid of two demons in hell. They are both quite powerful, overlords, in fact!"

 While only being in hell for a short time, you knew a bit about the overlords. They were powerful demons, who were feared by the commoners. They ruled segments of the pentagram. Alastor was one of them, and only knowing a fraction of HIS strength, you knew they weren't easy to "rid of". Alastor handed you two pictures, one named "Vox" and the other named "Valentino".