A/N: I need a break.

I think that at some point, lots of readers started to worry about me leaving this book. And unfortunately, I think I need to.

It was lots of fun trying to write this fan fiction, for a project that I thought was amazing. Color characters (...literally), and the world setting was just great! And did you notice the A24 Hazbin Hotel account changes? Aren't you guys excited!?

But um, yeah. For the sake of my own life, I need to focus on my priorities. I gotta get my act together. I have a huge problem with procrastination. I have a huge problem on being unmotivated to do things. I have so many problems that I need to focus on fixing, rather than distracting myself by doing all of this.

You guys were great. Your comments were great. This was all amazing. All the attention I received. All the love for this book. It was so great to see so many like it. I love it, too.

Will I come back and finish this book? Probably not.
But if I ever do, I'm planning on rewriting this.

My life is a mess. I guess I'll take this time to kinda explain the person behind the screen. Who am I?

I'm just a 15 year old girl who enjoys to write and draw. I'm sort of a reclusive person at school because of anxiety disorder (they say it may be PTSD from my past experiences). I have lots of baggage that I never wanted to bring back up. I tried to shove it all in one big suitcase and force it to the back of my mind. But forcefully shoving in things when they don't fit; it'll end up exploding all at once, and break it's container.

It broke me. The inability to finish anything and everything I set my mind to. I don't have a functional family to back me up, no friends to vent to.

This book was like an escape, in a way. I really loved doing this because the character I wrote in this book, as you, the reader, was just a representation of me. That's why this book was just as enjoyable for me. I really loved this thing with all of my heart.

So it's really hard to just abandon it.

I need to, however. I need to focus on becoming better before going off and doing something that I don't have the motivation to complete. I still have school. I was planning to graduate early so I can help out my parents while pursuing a worthwhile career. I had this whole big thing I wanted to do.

So I gotta focus on that now, okay? I gotta focus I gotta focus I gotta focus!

I love you all. I really, and truly do. Thank you for giving me this indescribable feeling of happiness. Thank you for being a part of this with me. Really, thank you.

And well, bye for now?

❤️