25K Special: Cuddle Time w/Fat Nugs

A/N: My book hit 25K views recently, so I decided to whip something up! My last 'one shot' was somewhat angsty, so I decided to go with pure fluff!

So... who's ready for some cuddle time with Fat Nuggets and Angel Dust?

Today happened to be quite exhausting. With you working proactively in the betterment of your corrupted soul, helping around the hotel, and dealing with your rather rambunctious boyfriend, you found yourself to be extremely worn out before it even hit evening.

Charlie and Vaggie were currently organizing an event for the alcoholics and drug addicts, printing out pamphlets and setting up chairs so they could encourage demons to find better distractions. Angel and Husker were asked to be examples for this event, to which they begrudgingly obeyed (Vaggie had threatened to get Alastor on their ass if they didn't oblige). While you were previously going to be the main organizer, you were so tired you knew you couldn't do it. Not today, at least.

"Hey...Charlie?" You call.

"Yeees?" She sang out, energetically jogging to your side. "What's up?"

"I...uh..." You rub the nape of your neck with a newfound nervousness, as you try to hold back yet another yawn. "I just...I don't think I can do the event tonight. I'm really tired and I was planning to take a break. I promise to make it up to you, though!" She waves her hand dismissively as she takes a peek at her clipboard and watch, before finally meeting your eyes again. "No, it's fine! You can go head to bed, you look exhausted! I'll just get Al to replace you, and we can do the emotional training tomorrow night!" You nod gratefully and go to the room you shared with Angel.

You were just about to go turn the door handle when the door swung open, your face planted in the familiar feeling of pure fluff.

"Hey there, Baby~!" Your boyfriend hums, arms slinking to wrap themselves around your waist. "Woah, already giving love to my chest fluff, huh~?" You know he was implying something, but you were way too tired to care. You hesitantly turn your head up to meet his eyes, already missing the feeling of his fur. He scrutinizes your face, turning it from side to side before leaning down to press a light kiss against your forehead.

"You look tired, babe." You nod silently in confirmation. 
Angel let out a small 'aww' as he holds you in a bridal style, turning to put you to bed in the room you guys shared. He hums as he places you down onto your bed, leaning down to the side to carry up the beloved Fat Nuggets. The pig immediately goes to your side, curling up next to you and licking your face.
"There ya go, sweets. One comfy bed and the amazing Fat Nuggets for my tired little angel."
You smile at the antics of your boyfriend. "You'll join later, right? After the meeting?".

"'course."

You nod, pleased with the answer, and share a kiss with him before he leaves the room. 

Now alone, you adjust the blanket so that you and Fat nugs can be comfortable.  The pig oinks cutely in appreciation, then closes his eyes as the two of you doze off into a peaceful sleep.

The feeling of a new weight awakens you.

Opening your eyes, you find your beloved boyfriend sitting on the bed, slowly buttoning up his plush pink pajamas with a tired sigh. Once he finishes, you reach a hand out for one of his own, giggling slightly as he jumps from the sudden contact.

"Y/N..." He turns to you, hands around where his heart would be. "You scared the hell out of me."
"Sorry." He sighs again and gives in, sending you a cute smile, crawling over to join you and fat nuggets under the blankets. He settles his hands on your waist and stomach, having a firm hold of you as he pulls himself close.

"How was it?"
"Fine." Angel huffs in slight annoyance as the memories of the event resurfaced. "Whenever anybody pulled out a bottle, Al would grab the damn thing and toss it out the window. Some random demon on the street always managed to get hit. Not sure how he did it."
"That's Alastor for you."
You felt Angel smile against the skin of your neck. "Yeah..."
The little bundle of cuteness that had been tucked safely in your arms reawakens, and upon noticing the arrival of his favorite demon, quickly struggles to lay between the two of you. You and Angel giggle as Fat Nuggets gives you both a bunch of wet kisses.
"Aww, Fat Nugs, you wanna lay with daddy?" The pig oinks in confirmation licking Angel's face more as his tail wiggles with excitement.

"Well, I'm should probably go and finish some stuff." The bed creaks slightly as your hesitant body stretches. Angel frowns, holding his piglet close as he rises from the covers. 
"Babe. Do that tomorrooooow." He whines, reminiscent of a toddler. He proceeds to use a pair of free hands to grab at your clothes, gently attempting to pull you back into the comforts of the bed. Your body followed easily, even though you were fully aware that there were some things Vaggie wanted you to finish today, that you had completely given up on thanks to your procrastination and exhaustion.

"I'll help ya do that shi-" He quickly stops himself from cussing once remembering the cute animal in his arms. "-stuff...Tomorrow!" The arms that he had managed to wrap around your waist pulled you back onto the bed, straight to his side. Knowing he wouldn't let you go, your body relaxes, and he pulls the blankets back up to cover you both. Fat Nuggets, who Angel still had snug against his chest, had already fallen asleep from the warmth.

Propping up various pillows, you both finally lay down in each other's arms. Angel moves to put Fat Nuggets to his side, allowing enough room for you two to cuddle. He immediately has a hold and nestles his face into the crook of your neck.

Love you." He mumbles against your skin.
"I love you, too."
Angel pulls you closer.