A/N

First of all, I'm absolutely ASTOUNDED by how quick everyone read my new chapter! It still surprises me to see the support I'm getting, and I hope you guys can continue to give me that support, despite my poor updating schedule!

So, this is kinda just a chapter talking about stuff concerning this story, including my big concern.

Obviously, this is an x reader. However, I know that the way I write you (AKA the reader) is most likely not very accurate. And I apologize for that, since it's supposed to be a story about YOU and the character. I just hope everybody understands that I can't write a story with a character that will be just like every single person who reads this story.

With that being said, I think that I could open up requests for Headcannons/Oneshots, so that you guys have something to read while waiting for story updates. It's much more simple to designate one chapter with a specific type of plot and reader. For example? One chapter can be "Angel Dust x Shy reader" and then an "Angel Dust x Tomboy!". It'll also be beneficial for readers who already have OC's for themselves.

So uh, yeah! That's something to look forward to!

Also, I AM a high school student. (JUST became Sophomore a week ago, so I gotta focus on school and graduate ASAP). It'll definitely slow things down, but I'm gonna try and release periodically on the oneshots and pray I can crank out a chapter for this story between 1-2 months. I only ask for your patience!

I love you all ❤️! I'll let you know on this book and on my page when the one shot book is out, and requests are open! Thank you!