Welcome Ta Hell, Sinner!

When you had pierced your heart with the blade, you expected the inevitable end. Cold, dark, lonely, and bitter. Instead, all the weight you grew used to carrying had been lifted, and the sight of your cold body faded away, leaving you alone in an endless abyss.

You got what you expected, just not in the way you envisioned.

The black abyss was dark, like space. And there were two specks of light, which were identical to the appearance of a star. One of them had a dark red hue, which seemed to ooze out of the glowing sphere into twisted looking tentacles. It felt cold, and had an immense amount of energy, which pulsed unevenly. The other one was light, warm, and seemed to be covered in a golden veil.

The quiet was interrupted by murmurs. Whispers bouncing off the apparent invisible walls. They were getting closer, but you couldn't see anything within the vicinity. Luckily, the voices were now easy to hear, so you stayed silent in order to listen.

"This one obviously is a sinner. They have murdered 3 people in ONE night. Two from poisoning, another from stabbing.

"Well, the people they killed were all sinners. One was a pedophile and rapist, the other two were heavy abusers of alcohol and drugs, as well as being guilty for planned murder, and also committing both the deadly sin of lust and wrath.  Besides, you angels don't send the executors to hell, or the angels you ask to murder MY people!"

"Lucifer, you're raising your voice. Besides, we are killing the scum of the earth. Those who sin have nothing to offer, so it's fine to kill them. At least be appreciative that I've so graciously cleaned up some of your mess!'

"Well, I guess god isn't a fucking saint either. You've just lied, damnit. You command the good people of your little "paradise" to kill my people...which I can fucking do myself... And you claim that YOU cleaned up the population even though you ACTUALLY demanded your subjects to. You lazy piece of shit!"

The two voices continued bickering, while you floated in what you've guessed to be purgatory. You were stunned, to say the least. In this emptiness, god and probably the devil himself were here, judging you. Your mistakes, your sins, your flaws. You felt as if you were being stripped bare for the sacred beings to see. You felt vulnerable.

Still, you managed to gather just enough courage to call out into the darkness. The two voices ceased their arguing. Again, you felt alone, as you continued to float aimlessly around purgatory.

The voice of the person named Lucifer broke the silence. "Dear, are you awake?"

From habit, you nodded, though you realized you had no idea if they could see you. And so, you replied with a quiet yes before going silent again.

"Well, that certainly makes this decision quite easier, Lucifer?" God spoke in a smug tone, which came as yet another shock to you.

"Ah ah ah~ you mustn't forget that we have yet to discover WHY she did such a foolish act. Don't you remember that there are a few exceptions?" From where you floated, you could practically hear the cocky smile.

"Anyways," Lucifer spoke softly, "Dear, could you explain your death? Your feelings, the cause...Anything, really."

"I," You took a deep breath," I killed my parents, and a man I hated. It felt very refreshing to know that they were gone, after what they did to me. But I started to feel really guilty, and I couldn't handle it anymore...S-so I, u-um.." By then, tears were streaming down your pale face.

"No need to say anymore. It's clear that this sinner deserves to be put into your eternal damnation, Lucifer. I cannot allow such a selfish murderer into my haven. That is final!" The sound of gigantic doors slamming closed soon followed. Lucifer let out an audible sigh, mumbling something along the lines of "Bye to you too, you little fucker".