Update

With a recent break concerning the owner of the account, we won't be writing for our own benefit for a while until the return of the Main writer but that won't stop the rest of us from expressing our admiration for a close writer or working with others who want a collaboration of sorts or to have a ghost writer.

That in mind, we've had our very own ghost writer who has been brought the the spotlight more than once by everyone under Moonvisim. A very special being whose love for writing seethes through the works. pityxduck is a very talented writer who has worked with our main leader her even before any of us had managed to work with her too. They have worked with us for several of our own published stories and without her we wouldn't have had a concept or an editor of sorts.

They are in several different fandoms and most recent in light of International Women's Day, has published the first chapter of 'Tomboy' which is a Shiratorizawa x F!Reader/F!Reader Insert.

This is our very own way to honour the main writer of this story and to allow for our readers of this cherished and on hiatus story to be able to read something similar or to interact with someone similar because they've were already accustomed to their works whether they realize it or not.

We are won't be writing for a while which means there won't be many updates to come for readers and in that case we want you to be able to enjoy similar stories with a close friend while still keeping in touch with loved works.

I, Wally, am putting this out because we've discussed it for a while and we've come to agree that while Moonvisim's leader is taking a break we can as well with the exception of collaborating with others or celebrating accomplishments for close writer friends to keep readers updated and such.

We hope this isn't an inconvenience or bothersome to many who expected an update. We hope our readers go ahead to read works from our cherished ghost writer whose helped in writing this story. And we hope that we can collaborate with others in the same sense.

At this time, this has been Wally!