Chapter 68

"If we want this all to register properly. The best we can do is achieve a widespread media coverage. One that will hype everyone into actually fully joining."

A tall medium built middle aged man spoke as he paced back and forth in-front of his well known boy group from his own company.

"Again, We are very much sorry for the fact our mouths ran around. We apologize for acting out of impulse."

A tall and slender male with slicked back chartreuse green hair bowed in a respectful angle, this being followed by majority of the members in the group.

"Ah, It's quite alright. If I had a penny every time you boys created a mistake. Well I would be the worlds richest man." The older male wholeheartedly laughed while the group of teenager sheepishly laughed along.

From the far end of the couch, a dark black haired male stared at the floor in a daze.

His mind wandering towards words that he had repeating inside his head.

Like a broken record.

"Serena got into an accident that ended the life of her mother. That caused a memory loss from her."

"The death of her mother was enough for her to feel sorrow. Recalling terrible memories of you wasn't going to be added onto it. So I lied to her."

"All I'm saying is that I never wanted to have her to myself. I lied to her, yes, I admit."

"Maybe I wanted to help give you a new start. You were terrible and now maybe even worse but I still wanted for you to start over."

The nauseous feeling resurfaced with the teenager. He snapped out of his own thoughts only to hold his stomach in hopes to ease the nauseating sensation.

"Ash? Ash? Ash, are you listening?"

A nudge straight to his side caused for him o snap his head over towards the direction of his own father. The smiley expression of his only bringing him to feel even more.

"Do you agree? On holding a small conference in the school's gymnasium?"

Everyone turned to look at the young leader who could only glance at everyone with little to no emotion except for confusion.

"I-" He prevented himself from speaking, something rising from his stomach. "I have to go!" He rushed out having everyone worryingly  watch over him.

Rushing quickly towards restroom he left the door unlocked and wide open as he fell to his knees near the toilet bowl.

The nausea clawed at his throat, and he tried to force down the bile, but it was too late. Chunks of partially digested food spewed out of his coughing, choking mouth.

His stomach kept on contracting violently and forcing everything up and out. His face was white and dripping bile and sweat. He lurched forward and sunk to his knees. The pungent stench invaded his nostrils and he heaved even though there was nothing left to go.

"Ash?" A soft feminine voice called out from behind him. "Honey, are you okay?"

Ignoring his own mothers concern the black haired male just heavily breathed, wiping away at the disgusting gush.

"Ash, please talk to me honey." Delia cautiously walked towards her son, her eyes furrowing together in worry.

Silence except for the sound of heavy breathing coming from the idol.

"Ash? Please . ." The mother, now torn from the silence, fell to her knees right behind her son. Her hands grasping the clothing of the male before her. "This is anxiety built up, Ash" She gripped tightly onto his clothing.

Her head rested on his back now.

"Speak to me! I want you to talk to me and tell me everything that's making you feel so nauseating!"  The cry of his mother was loud enough for him to hear.

"You've held a grudge on me for the longest and that's on me but I want t-"

"I'm tired . ." Ash finally spoke up. His head wrapped around her apology yet he wasn't ready to admit on that.

Silence remained for a couple of minutes between both of them until the male idol spoke up again.

"Ginger tea."

"Huh?"

A flash of the past came to the older woman's head.

"How about we make some ginger tea? Since Serena's tummy hurts, ginger tea is by far the most tastiest and healthiest way for her to get back to health. How about it?"

"I'll be quick to make you some warm ginger tea, I'll be sure to tell your father not to bother you at all. You rest up. Okay?" She softly brushed her hands through the hair of the male, a small smile forming on her lips.

'Change of heart is coming and while it is coming in slowly. The outcome will be there.'