☪️Awake☪️

I do not own Boboiboy it belongs to Monsta.

A little yellow robot was just leaving the charging room and was going by the infirmary when he heard yelling. He quickly went towards the noise and saw the only person there was awake and looking like he saw a ghost. "Boboiboy?!" the robot cried. But the boy did not seem to hear him. "Boboiboy?" the robot tried again and this time he got an answer.
"Ochobot, what are you doing here?" Boboiboy asked. "I heard you screaming, Boboiboy. Is something wrong?" asked Ochobot. Boboiboy thought about why he was yelling before saying, "Uh no, it was just a dream. I am alright."
"Oh ok," said Ochobot. "Would you like me to tell the others that you are awake? They are worried about you." Boboiboy nodded and asked, "Are they ok?" Ochobot nodded and assured him that they were fine before he left the room.

Ochobot POV

As I left Boboiboy in the infirmary I was thinking about what dream could have made him so scared.
When I got close to two girls I pushed the thought out of my mind and said, "Hey Ying, hey Yaya." They turned around and said hi at the same time then asked what was up. Then I told them what happened with Boboiboy. "Boboiboy is awake?!" They shouted then we went to find the others who had similar reactions. Then we headed back towards the infirmary.

Boboiboy's POV

About 20 minutes after Ochobot left he came back followed by a lot of people I knew. I smiled and said hi to everyone. "Hey Ochobot. Hey Ying, Yaya and Gopal."
"Hi Boboiboy!" They all said at once. "Where is Fang?" I asked.
"He is on a mission. He will be back tomorrow," Yaya said. "Ok," I nodded in understanding. They then asked if I was hungry and went to get some food when the doctor walked in to give me a check-up.

Normal POV

Commander Kokoci and Admiral Tarung came in not long after the doctor to see how Boboiboy was.
Boboiboy started to zone out as the doctor was checking on him. He almost did not hear him when he said that he could return to his room the next day. Boboiboy was very happy that he would be getting out of the infirmary soon. Admiral and Commander were also relived to see that Boboiboy was going to be alright. After the doctor was done they thanked him and he left. Not long after Admiral Tarung and Commander Kokoci left and Boboiboy's friends came back in with some food for him to eat. After he ate he decided to go back to sleep because he was still tired and it was boring in there after his friends left. So, he laid down and drifted off into a not so peaceful sleep.

Boboiboy's dream

I was just walking with my friends when suddenly they all started leaving one by one and they didn't come back. I was then being called home so I went then went straight to my room. Ochobot was not there anymore he went with my friends to have fun but I wasn't invited. They were not talking to me anymore for a reason I did not know. Tok Aba was not there either he had to work at the Kokotiam and did not wake me up. I guess he thought I needed to get more sleep for some reason. Then I glanced around and realized it was dark and it was getting darker. Maybe it was getting late but no it was just 6:00 it shouldn't be getting dark yet. Then I realized that the darkness was coming toward me, reaching out to me and spreading around me. I started to get nervous and the darkness spread more! Then I went to a coroner and put my head on my knees and started to cry. Then I glanced up and saw purple eyes looking at me from the darkness.

Dream Ends
Boboiboy's POV

I woke up the next morning in a cold sweat, panting and gasping for air. When I finally got myself under control I realized that it was just a dream and calmed down slightly. A little later all my friends from the day before showed up and Fang was with them. I told everybody good morning and got a good morning and response. I then asked Fang how his mission went and he told me it went well. Gopal then asked me if I wanted to have a dance contest which got a smack from Yaya and a scolding saying that I needed to take it easy. I just laughed while saying my catch phrase "Awesome." I then remembered that I was allowed out of the infirmary today and so I excitedly grabbed my hat off the table beside me happy I still had it and said we should all get breakfast. Everyone agreed especially Gopal. After we all are we were told to go to the main control room by Commander Kokoci so we all went quickly. We asked if something was wrong and Admiral Tarung told us that we were going to go back to Earth while I finished recovering because we all deserved it after our last battle. Everyone was excited to get a break even Fang looked relived. So we all went to our rooms and packed up our stuff then headed to find Ochobot who was already ready to go. Once we got to Earth it was already 7:00 and we were greeted by our families and I rushed to give Tok Aba a hug. We somehow managed to get Ochobot caught in the middle....again. We then called Fang who decided to stay with us over and headed home to eat dinner. While we were eating Atok asked us about our missions. As it turns out he did not know that I had been in a coma for a week and got worried until I assured him that I was okay. Even then he still was not too sure and said I should head to bed early. I agreed to make him feel better and finished eating before Fang and I headed up to my room to get ready for bed. For some reason I felt that I would need the sleep for tomorrow but I just shrugged it off told Fang and Ochobot good night and laid down to go to sleep.

Wow I can't believe I made it to 1151 words! I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. This is the first time ever righting a story but I promise to try my best. I'm sorry it's not very good but hopefully the next one will be better. Thanks for reading and please let me know what you think about it and how I could improve my writing.