Good Morning

Boboiboy's POV

As I woke up this morning I was still thinking about what had happened with Dark. I really should thank Fang for calming him down so I decided I would. I was the first one up and realized that Fang had reclaimed his spot on the floor. I rolled my eyes a little bit at his antics because I knew why he slept on the floor. It's ok though as long as he's here because I am going to make breakfast for everyone and he is going to get his favorite, a red-carrot donut. "Do you think he will like that as a thank you for yesterday," I thought to my elementals. I heard the trouble maker trio, as the other elements as well as myself had dubbed Leaf, Fire, and Wind, say "Yup" and Lightning say "Duh" and smiled a little. My smile grew when Earth asked "Can I make breakfast for them?" I new Earth liked to cook along with some of the others I smiled and simply thought "Yeah. Can Wind, Fire, Leaf and Water help too?" I could feel Earth nod when he said "Yeah if they want to." then he fully comprehended what I said, "Wait. Why water too? Does he even like to cook?" I could feel Water frown a little before smiling again a little as he said " 'He' is right here and yes I do but my favorite part is the drinks," I smiled at that as I thought "I knew you would like that idea." I hurried to get changed so they would have time to come out and do what they liked. As I was heading down the stairs I heard Light talk to me, "Hey, Boboiboy?" I smiled at hearing him finally speak this morning. "Yeah, Light?" I thought. "How do you know so much about us? You knew Earth, Wind, Fire, Leaf and even Water wanted to help in the kitchen." I smiled at the curiosity my most intellectual element was showing. "I'm not sure how but I can feel how you guys feel and 'see' your expressions in a way." I felt him nod as he said, "That makes sense." I then split and let out the five who wanted to cook and, by extension, pulling myself into my subconscious mind. As this happened I smiled as I got the image of them instantly agreeing to be quiet and get to work on what they wanted to do.

Normal POV
(In the kitchen with the five elementals.)

"Okay, does everyone know what they are going to do?" They had went over it but Earth was still a little wary of the plan. Everyone nodded and got ready to begin. Earth and Wind would use the oven to make the red-carrot donuts, Fire would work with leaf to make some omelets and Water would make the drinks, hot chocolates. This didn't sound like a problem until Earth realized Fire was the one going to use the frying pan. Fire could cook pretty well if he really tried, they all could to a point, but Fire sometimes would get carried away with the heat and could cause a fire or burn the food. Earth was not as worried about everything else though, he and Wind could bake, Leaf was great with mixing herbs or plants in general and Water was amazing with drinks when he did not drink them first. As they got to work it turned out there was nothing to worry about. Everything turned out great and when smoothly. Now all they had to do was set the table and wash the dishes they used to cook with. They were all hoping their hard work was appreciated.

Boboiboy's POV
(In his subconscious with Light, Dark and Lightning.)

As I made myself split into five I felt myself be pulled back into my subconscious. I aloud this to happen because it was normal. I couldn't be in control with different parts of my personality split up. There was only one thing different this time that I did not notice right away. I was still completely aware of what each of them were doing outside of here in the kitchen. But it was strange I was in all of there minds at once. They did not seem to notice so I decided to leave them alone. Then I heard three gasps behind me. I turned around, confused, and saw something I did not expect. Light, Dark and Lightning were here with me. Light was the first person to speak up, "How are you here with us? You are usually split between whoever is out there." I looked at him for a second before saying "I still am." This earned a confused look from them. Lightning spoke before Light got the chance, "How are you split between them and here too? Did you come here instead of splitting between them? That is dangerous!" Light looked like he was about to say something but I interrupted him saying, "I did both. I am still split and aware of what they are doing. I can still pull them together if I feel the need. We are still connected but I guess this is my new resting space for when I am not out there." Light spoke up "That makes sense. Well, it looks like we are sharing this space for a while. What do you guys want to do?" I smiled but did not say anything deciding to let them decide what to do. "How about we just talk until they are done in the kitchen?" Lightning was the one to suggest this while Light nodded. I agreed it would be a good opportunity to talk to them about and my new elemental, Dark. I motioned for them to wait just a second and walked over to Dark. It took some time but eventually we were all able to talk together, Light, Lightning and myself telling Dark about past experiences and all of us laughing together. Talking was definitely a good choice. Then I realized that Water, Fire, Leaf, Wind and Earth were done cooking. I told them I had to go and laughed as Light nodded dejectedly and Lightning frowned but acted as if he did not care. Then we were all surprised when Dark straight out pouted hugged me then sat down between the other two elements. We laughed a little as I was pulled away and the other five took my place around them.

Boboiboy's POV
(Outside of the mind scape)

I looked around and remembered everything that happened, thanked the elementals, then went to wake everyone up and give them their breakfast. After everyone ate the amazing food it was time to head to school. I laughed a little bit before heading out. Talking to all the elements before splitting and being able to be with all of them at once? Nothing strange about that. I definitely did not mind the change though, I love talking to them and I do not think I will be able to get bored with them around all the time. So I walked to school, with Fang, smiling. I really do believe today is going to be good.

Sorry for the wait. I hope you enjoyed it and, as usual, if you didn't maybe next time. Feel free to tell me what you think. See ya!