Hearing Voices

Boboiboy's POV

I was laying in bed with my third night of no sleep when I suddenly heard something. "Boboiboy," a familiar voice said. I looked around before realizing it was in my head. "Are you okay?" the voice asked me. I calmed down when I realized it was just one of my elementals talking to me. "Yeah, Earth I am alright," I thought to him. "Hmph, Lier," said another voice, Lightning. "Yeah, you have not slept in three nights," Leaf agreed. "I am fine, just tired is all, you do not have to worry," I thought back to them. "We do actually it is our responsibility after all," said Light. "Yeah and it is affecting us too you know so, you can not tell us you are fine," Wind said. "Yeah!" Fire piped up "You can not tell me that you are not getting stressed out too. I know where my stress comes from I am not stupid you know!" Lightning snorted, "That is debatable." Fire was suddenly mad. "What did you say!?" he yelled. "I am going to have a major headache after this," I thought, forgetting they could hear me. "Enough you two!" Earth glared. "Okay," they said at the same time. They all new not to get on Earth's nerves. "Anyway, you do need your sleep, Boboiboy," Water said surprising the others. "Since when are you awake!?" Fire asked. "Awhile, anyway I have an idea on how to get Boboiboy to sleep," he stated. "How?" the others asked. Boboiboy suddenly got it. "Oh, that is a good idea Water," Light said apparently also getting the idea. "Especially with him having school tomorrow," Earth stated. They apparently all got the idea. "Ok then," I said out loud. "Here we go, Water."

Fang's POV

"Okay then," I heard. I looked around. "Here we go, Water," Boboiboy said. Just as I was wondering what he was up to he changed into his water element. Water waved at me, apparently realizing I was awake, and then lay down in the bed and went to sleep. I was confused but tired so I went to sleep as well. I would ask him about it tomorrow before I went back to my place after school.

Time Skip: Morning

Water POV

When I woke up I saw that it was 6:00 a.m. I was still tired but didn't really want to go back to sleep now. I figured that I would do something for Boboiboy before we changed back. I decided I would take a shower first though since it was still early. After I had a nice relaxing shower (cold of course) I went to make breakfast for Boboiboy to eat when we changed back. I knew I could eat what I wanted and he would be fed anyway but I wanted to make him something. I made him and everyone else (except Ochobot because he doesn't eat) muffins and ice cocoa. Once I was done I left a note on the table for them all, when back to the Boboiboy's room and changed back so he could get ready for school and I could rest. I did hope they liked my surprise.

Boboiboy's POV

As I became just plain Boboiboy again I suddenly got the memories from Water. I always get the memories afterwards if I let them take over my body. I felt well rested but almost thought the night before was a dream, the memories were the only things telling me otherwise. I mean hey, how could I have been talking to my elementals? I must have been really exhausted to have not realized it. I honestly doubted if I actually could. I stopped thinking about it when I vaguely remembered that Water had fixed breakfast. I quickly got ready and woke up Fang, telling him he had better get ready quick because there was food downstairs that he may want to eat. I then went down there myself to eat what Water had, apparently, made us. As I grabbed a muffin and a cup of ice cocoa thinking Ice out loud. I was not really expecting to get a response but there it was, Water's voice in my head. "Your welcome. Do you like it?" came his calm but somewhat excited voice. I was half surprised but I was happy that I could talk to them as well. I just laughed and took a sip of the ice cocoa and took a bite of the muffin. "This is awesome Water" I thought back to him smiling. "I am glad you like it. I made enough for the others too." I could feel Water beaming inside of me but I could also tell he still has his calm facade. I laughed at my elemental's antics, truly grateful. Then I saw the symbols again.

Fang's POV

After I had gotten ready I went down to see what there was to eat. I heard laughing and went a little faster, I was curious after all. When I made it into the kitchen I was confused. I asked him what was so funny. He looked like he was about to say something then he jumped. He looked surprised, confused, and intrigued but also....scared!? I asked him what was going on with him he did not look at me but asked, "Do you see it?" I was confused, nothing was there and I said as much. He looked at me surprised then seemed to realize something major. That, however, was not what got my attention, no what got my attention were his eyes. They were purple! His eyes were supposed to be a chocolate brown, I knew that much. Boboiboy then seemed to shake himself as Tok Aba came in and smiled offering us muffins, ice cocoa, and a letter I had not noticed that he was holding. I took the letter and it read: Hi Boboiboy, Atok and Fang! I hope that you all enjoy your breakfast. Fang and Atok, do me a favor and keep Boboiboy safe for us, ok? Have a relaxing day.
-Water
I was definitely confused. Boboiboy was Water. Right? Also why were his eyes purple just now? Why had he used Water all night anyway? I turned to ask him but he was already heading to the door yelling at me to hurry up before we were late. I guessed I would have to ask him about it later. It was probably nothing anyway, so why worry now? So I was then off trying (and almost failing) to catch up with Boboiboy on our way to school.

Sorry about the late update. I'm not even going to bother with excuses with these because it's life. Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed. Sorry if you didn't maybe next time. I'm glad to say that I have finally gotten to the point where I can get to the fun part (for me) I think. I don't know what I'm going to write cuz I make this up as I go and I don't proof it read it. So bye peeps.