Mood

Normal POV

Everyone was surprised by the amazing food that was made for them this morning. They were not expecting it but they were grateful. Fang was definitely the happiest of them all despite everyone loving the food. He couldn't believe that Boboiboy had made him red-carrot donuts, his favorite food. They thanked Boboiboy for the food, being even more grateful because it had to have been hard to make it all and get dressed before they even got up. Boboiboy just smiled and said it was nothing because he had help. They all nodded figuring he had used his elemental split and thanked one more time before he and Fang left for school. Fang noticed Boboiboy laughing a little bit but didn't mention it because he could see Boboiboy was in a really good mood. He was curious about Boboiboy's sudden happiness but he did not want to ruin it so he stayed quiet. They went the rest of way to school in a comfortable silence. Then Fang heard something that sounded really nice and comforting. Boboiboy was humming, clearly without realizing it, an unfamiliar melody. Before he realized what he was doing Fang spoke up, "What is it that you're humming?" Boboiboy was startled for a second then looked confused before realizing that he was indeed humming just now. He looked away blushing, a little embarrassed for being caught humming for no reason, before responding with, "I do not really know I remember hearing it one day but I do not remember the name of it." The silence resumed after that as they made it to the school and went to there class to wait for the teacher.

Boboiboy's POV

I was walking to school with Fang and I had started humming without realizing it. To make it worse he noticed, asked what I was humming and I had no idea what I was humming. We made it to the classroom and sat in our seats waiting for the teacher. "That was embarrassing and pretty awkward," I thought. "Yeah" everyone, except for Water and the trio trouble makers because they were more carefree, agreed. "What was so embarrassing about it? You were just happy." Leaf, ever the innocent one, asked this question. "You know what Leaf?You are definitely right. Fang was not even judging me or anything, he just wanted to know what song it was. Thank you" I thought back to him. They did not say anything but I knew Leaf was beaming and the others were looking at him fondly. I could not help the smile that began spreading across my face thanks to them. I was suddenly really happy again then, without me noticing, my eyes flashed Wind's blue color from his second tier (Cyclone) before becoming my chocolate brown ones again as the teacher walked in announcing that we were taking another mathematics quiz. As I worked on my quiz I was starting to get frustrated, I could not figure out two of the questions. My eyes flashed, again without me noticing, this time Fire's second tier (Blaze) color, orange. They then suddenly changed to the gray of Light's second tier (Solar) as I finally solved the problems, not noticing the color change. They then, once again, faded back to my normal brown ones. I was finally finished with my test and had nothing to do but wait for the others to finish too. Without me realizing my eyes flashed Water's second tier (Ice) light blue color. I looked around lazily and saw Fang keep his answers from Gopal. Ying was glaring at Yaya with Yaya glaring right back. They could probably get done faster if they raced without arguing. My eyes changed back to brown as I rested my head on the table for a minute. I then heard Papa Zola say times up and that we were going outside for gym. I got up with everyone else and started towards the field. As we made it to the field Papa Zola announced that he was going to be a referee while we play soccer. I was happy that we were going to do something I'm actually knew how to do. My eyes flashed the gold of Earth's second tier (Earthquake) as I chose my team and told them the game plan before fading back to brown. Again, no one noticed. We started the game and the teams were me and Gopal, Ying, Yaya, Fang and Iwan. The rest of the class were against us. The lead score kept going back and forth between our teams. I was distracted momentarily and when Gopal said to "Snatch the ball, Boboiboy!" and my eyes, unknowingly to me, flashed Leaf's second teir (Thorn) green color as I picked the ball up, walked to him and said "Know what do you want me to do with it?" I was confused and everyone looked at me dumbfounded. They also did not notice my green eyes. Then someone spoke up "Hey, did you hit your head again, Boboiboy?" Gopal asked. "You know you can only use your feet to get the ball." Yaya stated, matter of factly. "Yeah! You trying to make us lose!?" Ying yelled, frustrated. Fang stayed silent. My eyes faded back to brown as I dropped the ball apologizing with a sheepish smile. We continued the game but Yaya, Ying and Gopal would only pass the ball to each other, Fang and Iwan thinking I messed up on purpose. I started to get angry when I realized this and my eyes flashed lightning's second tier (Thunderstorm) scarlet red color, as the game ended and they started heading out like nothing happened. "You got some nerve treating me like you don't know me over one small mistake in something like soccer when you're supposed to work as a team. Some friends you are." I said this coldly as I walked by them and headed back home to an empty house because Ochobot and Tok Aba were working at the kokotiam. My eyes already faded to brown by the time I made it there. I went up to my room running, locked the door. I yelled, knowing no one could hear me, as my head pounded, and I passed out on the floor.

Sorry it took so long. Hope you enjoyed it. If you didn't maybe next time. Obviously the people in my story aren't very observant when it comes to Boboiboy. I still don't know where the story is going so it's as much of a surprise to me as it is you. Let me know what you think. See ya!