Calming Down

Normal POV

Everyone had been knocked out by some kind of purple and black orb and we're slowly starting to wake up, starting with Tok Aba and Ochobot. Tok Aba and Ochobot because they were the closest to Boboiboy and got hit first. The others would take a few more minutes to wake up. Tok Aba look around with Ochobot and noticed that Fang and Boboiboy were not there. "How did this happen, Ochobot, and where are Boboiboy and Fang?" Ochobot thought for a second before responding. "I think Boboiboy has unlocked an eighth element called Dark, who is the opposite of Light, and put us all to sleep. For your second question I do not know either." Tok Aba was only slightly surprised after all the other elements that Boboiboy had achieved. He nodded and then they got ready to look for Boboiboy and Fang. Before they started walking/hovering away Tok Aba had one question pop up in his mind. "Ochobot, how did he put you to sleep too? You are a robot." Ochobot only shrugged and said, "How should I know? You are asking the wrong person." They then both went upstairs to see if Boboiboy was there since he was not downstairs. When they got to Boboiboy's room they were surprised to see Boboiboy, still I'm his dark form, sharing his bed with Fang. Ochobot thought it could make good blackmail and took a picture of them. Tok Aba gave him a deadpan expression and then rolled his eyes and went to wake up the two boys. Dark was surprisingly easy to wake up. Dark woke up before anyone even came near him. He instantly jumped up, went to a farther spot in the room and got in a defensive position. It surprised everyone and woke up Fang in the process. Fang looked around frantically before realizing what was going on. He saw that Boboiboy was in a defensive position and was scared and remembered what had happened this morning. He had been the only one to calm him down then. He was willing to try it again so he slowly walked up between Boboiboy Dark and the other two.

Dark's POV

I had been sleeping peacefully when I heard I noise near me. I was startled by the noise and instantly went on guard. These were some of the loud people from this morning. Loud is something I do not like. Loud is bad even if the people are not. Then another person walk up to me slowly and calmly. He was the same boy that calmed me down this morning. He felt dark, calm and he was quite still so he was good or at least someone he could deal with. He still felt familiar and safe to me. He stood between me and the other two so I calmed down but kept my guard up just in case. He seemed to notice this and turned away from me so that he could acknowledge the others. He then started talking to them in a hushed tone. Probably to keep from startling me again. I was grateful for that. I started to realize who they were after I calmed down a little so I was able to relax my stance more. Even though they were quite I could still hear what they were saying. Fang was the first to speak. "Ochobot, this is a new element is it not?" Ochobot nodded and said "Dark." As I heard my name I backed up more till I hit the wall and sat down when I realized it was not directed towards me. They did not notice and just kept talking. "I thought so," said Fang, "Anyway, with this element we need to be calm and take things slowly. He seems to be very shy and the loud noise this morning made him panic along with all the people surrounding him." Ochobot and Tok Aba nodded to what Fang said then they turned back to me. I looked up at them and waited for something to happen or for someone to say something. Then someone did speak. "How did your dark element come out anyway?" I realized Tok Aba was the one to ask. Just as I was about to answer we all heard noises from downstairs. Everyone else was apparently starting to wake up. I was a little worried about everyone being awake because I do not want it to get loud again. I was also nervous about the possibility of being crowded again. The three started making their way downstairs until they noticed that I was not going to follow. "Are you coming? You will have to face them eventually." Fang was the one to ask while the other two kept making their way down the stairs to the others. I looked at him for a little while before for nodding and following behind him. When we got to the bottom of the stairs I hid behind Fang but he did seem to mind much. The others seemed to notice me after a minute despite me being behind Fang. Gopal proved that statement when he said, "Hey, Boboiboy, what is up with your clothes? Did you get a new element without telling us?" The last question sounded like an accusations and I flinch a little, unconsciously grabbing the end of Fang's jacket. Fang noticed and sent a glare at Gopal before explaining to them the same way that he explained to Ochobot and Tok Aba. I was silently thankful for that because it meant I did not have to talk and they were not being so loud. After the explanation Ying, Yaya and Gopal looked at me seemingly shocked that there was an eighth element. I could not blame them though Light was supposed to be the last one. Ochobot said so. They did however get over it soon enough. As they talked amongst themselves I was able to relax more and more before I felt my mind being pulled at a little and the original Boboiboy, though we just call him Boboiboy and call each other by the elements, took over once again.

Boboiboy's POV

I looked around after I reverted back to myself before getting my memories back and blushing. Ochobot was not going to let what he saw go. He would probably bring it up every time Fang and I acted like rivals. Oh well, I guess I will deal with it later. The others seemed to just notice that I was no longer in Dark's form and looked at me questionably. I sighed and scratched my non itchy cheek before explaining what happened. I started with the symbols and how I felt during the week before the lunar eclipse. Then I told them what happened during the eclipse and where I was before this morning. I also told them what happened this morning and why they missed most of the day. We looked at the time afterwards and saw it was 9:30pm and Tok Aba started sending everyone home and then sent me up to get ready for bed. We, apparently, have school tomorrow. Fang decided to stay with us for a while just in case my new element came out again because he was the only one that can help Dark relax besides me or another elemental. I figured out pretty quick that it had something to do with Fang's shadow manipulation feeling somewhat similar to Dark's own powers. "Welcome to the family, Dark. We are all glad to have you and I hope it will go better the next time you come out around people," I thought to my elementals. I could feel that all the others felt that same way. Dark stayed silent but I could feel that he was happy and appreciated what I said to him. I smiled, "Good night guys. I will try to talk to you all tomorrow when I get the chance." There were only a few "Good nights" back but I did not really need any and I could still feel all of them wishing me a good night's rest. I was so thankful for each and every one of my elementals and I would not trade them for anything. I went to sleep smiling before Fang even came back from taking a shower and had a nice dreamless sleep that night. Tonight I was not going to think about anything but what I was grateful for. Water is right sometimes it is good to just relax and that is exactly what I am going to do for a little while.

Well here's chapter 9. By the way I know it sounds like I ship Boboiboy and Fang but I don't do ships. Sorry if I disappointed anyone. It really is a surprise that people want to be reading this. Oh and I have forgotten to mention that, like Boboiboy, I don't own the images that I use. They are just images that I like and I sometimes change slightly to suit my story. But anyway, hope you enjoyed reading this if not maybe next time. Sorry it took longer than I hoped but at least it got here. See y'all.