Plan

Boboiboy's POV

I remember getting mad then going home. I also remember going to my room, my head spinning and have shooting pains that made it feel like my head would explode. I remember seeing the colors blur around me. I saw the ground come towards my fast. Then I saw nothing as I blacked out. When I woke up I was devastated to find I could still see nothing. I started to worry as I felt the ground and smelled the air. I was not in my room. I do not know where I am. I suddenly realized I may be out here alone with no sight and began to slightly panic until I heard someone come up to me. I tensed then calmed as I noticed that they were trying to help. I was surprised to find it was Thunder. As I relaxed I heard others. I recognized the voices, they were my other elementals. After they gathered around me I asked to see if all of them were here and we began to discuss our situation. So far, we knew they were split from me, I am blind, Thunder has lost his memories again, and we were lost in a forest but we do not know how.

Thunderstorm POV

I woke up in a place I do not know with people I do not know. They seem to know me though. When they gathered around me and the boy in orange they all started talking about our situation. They called me Thunderstorm so they must know me. I decided to stay with them to see if I can find out more about myself. The question is, why do we all look alike and what is the connection between us? I could not ask them straight out because I still did not know them, even if they do know me, and I do not want to be taken advantage of. I do not know why but I feel like that has happened before. This is going to be frustrating to figure out.

Normal POV

Boboiboy and his elementals were currently trying to figure out how to get back home. Or at least they were before things started to go down hill, literally. Cyclone had used his hoverboard to go just past the slope of a near by hill when he saw a snake. Thorn, also being scared of snakes, had followed him, dragging Blaze along, without paying attention and they both ended up rolling down the hill. Cyclone laughed a little bit before remembering they could get hurt and going to the bottom before they got there. Hearing the commotion, Thunder, unconsciously, ran to the bottom as well to help Cyclone with Blaze and Thorn. Solar had also teleported to check on the others. Quake, of course, went to see what was happening, telling the others to help Boboiboy who wanted to know what was wrong after hearing the yells. That left Ice and Lunar, who had woken up in his second tier after their emotional episode, to help Boboiboy down the hill to the rest of the elementals. Ice was on his right holding onto Boboiboy with his non-ice hand to keep from freezing him. Lunar had taken hold of Boboiboy's left arm as they started to lead him. Boboiboy, knowing what they were doing, thanked them for leading him to the others. Now all nine boys were at the bottom of the steep hill near a beautiful spring after making sure Blaze and Thorn were alright. They all got together and Cyclone told the others what happened. Everyone laughed while Thunder rolled his eyes and Ice, and Lunar grinned.

Boboiboy's POV

I was happy to know that Blaze and Thorn were alright. I still can not see but I can hear flowing water. I could also smell the fresh air. I imagine we were in a beautiful place but I could not know for sure. As we were laughing I realized I could still easily know what they were feeling. I could also tell Thunder was unsure and stressed about his situation because of his memories being gone. The others were not really scared just unsure how to get home. I was happy none of them were scared. I will definitely stay calm for them. Who knows, maybe we can enjoy this little surprise trip?

Quake POV

I was glad everyone was alright and still together. I then realized it was starting to get late and we would have to find a place to sleep tonight. I slammed my fists to the ground, gaining their attention, and made a round cave like barrier from the earth. The other elementals looked at me slightly confused while Boboiboy had a knowing smile that confused me. I explained to them we would all be able to sleep in the shelter I made. We do not know where we are or what it is like here. This might help us stay safe until we do know.

Normal POV

"That's awesome Quake," Boboiboy said before feeling warmth from somewhere close. They all now turned towards Blaze. Blaze just grinned and said, "In case it gets cold tonight." Boboiboy smiled, "Good idea Blaze. Now we will be able to stay safe and warm tonight. Awesome." It was dark before long and they all went to lay in the big barrier Quake made. Before they got to lay down Thorn started making hammocks out of leaves and non-thorny vines for everyone along the edge of the barrier. He then put a big leaf in the center and walked outside. Thorn then grew an apple tree. Thorn quickly weaved a basket and put a bunch of apples in it. Thorn then walked through the entrance with a big smile, "Anyone hungry?" All the boys gathered around and thanked him before eating. They then each chose a hammock. Cyclone helped Boboiboy in a hammock and they all fell asleep quickly. It had been a long day.

Sorry it took a while. I hope you enjoy and, as always, if not maybe next time. Please let me know what you think. See ya!