Lunar's Still Here

Lunar's POV

Where am I?! I can not be sure where I am. It is dark and isolated. But it feels safe and not lonely. It is like a hug. This is what I have wanted since I met all the loud people. I did not want to be alone but I also was also really nervous around others. Here I do not feel alone or worried. I can hear voices but I can not see. I know who they are. It is all the elementals and Boboiboy. Boboiboy. Boboiboy was right about me not leaving them. I can definitely still feel them. Maybe I should not have been so scared. This is safe and calm. It is good. I wonder if they can hear me too? 'Hello?' I wait for an answer not really expecting one to come until it did. 'Hey, Lunar I told you that you would not be alone. Right?' Boboiboy answered me. He heard me. I truly will not be alone. I smiled for the first time in a while. Maybe I can get to know him this way? After all this feels safer and I feel like I can talk more freely here. I probably will not though. I like being quiet as much as Ice likes to sleep. But I will worry about that later right now I just need to sleep. I close my eyes and right before I fall asleep I hear Boboiboy's voice again. 'Goodnight, Lunar.'

Thunderstorm's POV

I was not sure why I felt this way. I do not know any of these people. They look like me and say that they know me but I can not remember them. I feel like I should know them but I guess that does not matter right now. What matters is that we are all lost and the shy guy, Lunar, just vanished. I do not know why because I do not really know him but I feel sad, worried and angry. I always feel angry for some reason but now my anger has increased. I do not know who I am mad at. Whoever got us stuck here, I think. If it is someone's fault them I am definitely turning them into a lightning rod. If they had something to do with Lunar I will become their worst nightmare along with the others.

Boboiboy's POV

When Lunar Started to disappear I was worried. More then worried I was terrified of the thought of losing any of my elements again. I can not ever lose them again or I will be sure to punish the one responsible. So I was relieved when I felt the presence in my mind. I knew it was Lunar and was very thankful I was right about him not going anywhere. I could feel his mind rasing slightly before calming down. I can tell he feels safe and I let out a small smile. He was not hurt or scared and that is what matters. Then I heard him speak 'Hello' I had a caring grin of my face at this as I responded, by thinking, 'Hey, Lunar I told you that you would not be alone. Right?' Felt his relief at hearing me but I also felt his exhaustion as he contemplated something. I shook my head slightly at the indecisiveness he gad before ignoring it. Apparently we all share that trait though we never do that with extremely serious situations. As a felt him start to fall asleep I directed another thought to him 'Goodnight' Now that I know he's safe I need to tell the others. We still need to figure out how this happened especially since we do not know if it is a villain or something else entirely. I called for all the elementals to come over into a group and told them about Lunar. They all seemed both relieved and curious. I kinda felt the same way. Thunder however seems confused now. That makes sense though I can tell he knows we are connected but does not know how. I will have to talk to him about that but for now we just need to figure out what to do to start trying to get home. I heard Thorn say he grew more food so at least we do not have to worry about starving. That could have been an issue without Thorn considering we have been away from home, on our own, without supplies for about six days I think. I wonder if they will find us. I do not think they have even tried to contact us. We will probably be here for a while so I might just see if they want to explore. Maybe we will even find help somewhere.

(With the Gang)

Fang's POV

I can not believe that only Tok Aba, Ochobot, Admiral and Captain are helping me look for Boboiboy. What about us all being friends?! They quit too easily. Boboiboy would never stop if it was them so why did they give up so fast? That just is not right. Whatever, if they do not want to help then they do not have to but they can not expect me to be by their sides all the time anymore. If they want to turn their backs on the most selfless person in our group and call him selfish, when he probably needs help, then I will not be supporting them anymore. The guy saved the universe and almost died not long ago at all and they called him selfish and a lost cause. With friends like that you are better off alone. Ugh! I can not track his watch it still says he is in his room. I will have to think of another route later but right now it's late and I need to get some sleep. Or at least try. Boboiboy, you are going to owe me a vacation after this.

Sorry the updates are slow and sorry it's basically a ramble I'm having a bit of writers block. Hope you guys enjoyed. If not, as always, maybe next time. See ya!