Lost, Blind and Forgetful

??POV??

I groaned as I woke up, my head hurting very badly. I sat up with my eyes still closed, holding my pounding head. I opened my eyes just to shut them quickly when a bright light reached my
eyes, burning them. I opened my eyes again and, this time, I was able to keep them opened. As my eyes adjusted I stood up. I took no more then three steps before falling on top of something soft. I could tell it was a person from the 'oof' sound made. As I went to move away from whoever it was, I faded back into unconsciousness slowly. I noted that I saw the person I had fallen on open there own eyes with a pain filled expression as I now lay beside them.

Different POV

I was awaken by something, that I soon realized was a person wearing dark blue, landing on top of me. It kinda hurt but I could not really care much about it when my head was hurting as bad as it is. The person, who turned out to be a boy like me, had just barely gotten off of me before it was lights out for the guy. I could not help but to feel a little envious of him sleeping because I feel like crap and would love to be asleep still. I got up, careful not to wake up the person beside me. I might be annoyed that he woke me up but no one is completely heartless and he seemed to be hurt too so I did not feel like waking him up. My head was pounding and I was dizzy but I still managed to stay on my feet and get my bearings. I looked around surprised that I was a) lost in some forest and b) surrounded by people who looked the same as me besides the outfits that I did not know. I got on guard not knowing who they were. I then saw the guy in dark blue wake up. I walked back over to him carefully, he might be in the same situation as me but I do not trust him. He stood up quickly just to fall back down. I caught him by reflex while letting my guard down. "You should not get up too fast, idiot," I said. Then let him go when he got his balance back. I really am not much for contact. I heard him say "thanks" and nodded slightly. Now to find out where I am after checking to see if these people are still all alive. I then walked over to a guy in orange who looked more familiar despite looking the same as everyone else here. Which was very odd by the way.

Cyclone POV

I woke up with a major headache and realized I did not know where I was. I then got up quickly. Too quickly. I felt myself falling then I was suddenly caught by a guy in scarlet red. I heard him say that I should not get up too fast. I said thanks then realized that he also called me an idiot as he walked off. "Really, Thunderstorm? I just wake feeling like I got hit by a bus and you still have to act like that?" I could not believe Thunder was still the same in a situation like this. He stopped walking then turned around to face me with a calculating look. I thought for sure he was going to zap me again and mentally wished I had kept my mouth shut. However, what he said next surprised and frightened me to my core. "Who are you and how do you know my name?" I looked at Thunderstorm with a mix of fear, shock and confusion. I was scared it would be like the last time he lost his memories and very surprised that he had lost them again. I was also confused on how he lost them. I took a deep breath before saying "Maybe we should check on the others first." I sighed in relief when he nodded and turned back to where he had been going. He was apparently headed to a boy in orange but that was impossible. If we were here then how was Boboiboy here? I then rushed to see if the others were ok, deciding to worry over that later. Stranger things have definitely happened then this, besides everyone was awake now, half of them standing.

Normal POV

Cyclone and Thunderstorm went to check on the boys standing first since they did not want to deal with panic. Cyclone did not want a panic to start because it would cause trouble. Thunderstorm, however, did want all the pointless chaos. The first the saw stand was a guy in black and brown, Earthquake was alright. He then joined the other two to check on them. Earthquake noticed the strange behavior from the two but decided it would be better to ask later. Earthquake went to check on Ice, Lunar and Solar while Cyclone went to check on Blaze and Thorn. Earthquake was relieved to see they were alright too besides the headache. The trio trouble makers gave him a thumbs up signaling they were alright as well. They then looked to where Thunderstorm was to see what he was doing only to be shocked by the sight of the original Boboiboy. They all rushed over to see what was going on and if Boboiboy was alright. The first thing they noticed was that Thunderstorm was trying to, surprisingly, sooth an upset Boboiboy. "How many are here?" Boboiboy asked. "All of us are," Earthquake stated. Boboiboy nodded then asked if they were okay. They all said they were fine. Boboiboy nodded again. Thunderstorm then spoke up and said "I can feel that I am connected to you all but who are you? Tell me now or I am leaving." This surprised all of them except Cyclone who already knew about Thunderstorm's memory loss. Their eyes widened in surprise. Cyclone and Earthquake quickly introduced everyone, remembering what happened last time. They then went on to say they were all the same person, with the original being Boboiboy. Thunderstorm nodded in understanding despite looking skeptical. The others where relived that it was not going to turn into a fight.

Boboiboy's POV

When I woke up I had major pain in my head especially my eyes. I could not see which caused my to worry a bit. I then heard Thunderstorm beside me, it was good I could tell them apart without seeing them, trying to calm me down. I calmed down then registered who calmed me down. I asked who all there and heard Earthquake say all of them. I was with the elementals. The question was where, why can I not see? After hearing Thunderstorm's question and the responses I also had the question of how he lost his memories. I then heard Solar speaking, "So, we are split from Boboiboy, Thunderstorm lost his memories, and we have no clue where we are besides in the middle of some forest. Does that sum up everything?" I cleared my throat and started talking, "Actually, Solar there is one more problem. I can not see either."

So here's the next chapter. I may have decided Boboiboy's life was a little too boring in this story so, trouble. Trouble cures boredom. My boredom anyways. I hope you enjoy it and if you don't as always maybe next time. Sorry it took awhile. Let me know what you think. See ya.