2.

Maya had started the day on the wrong foot, she had spent all night and early morning working on a college project and forgot to set her alarm for the next day. And now she was running around, changing as fast as possible so she wouldn't be late for class.

- Shit! Shit! she shouted angrily as she stormed out of her room.

- Someone didn't wake up in a good mood. Said Andrew who was watching Maya from the couch, he had been awake for hours and it had already struck him as odd that Maya wasn't awake. He knew that even though her classes didn't start until noon Maya always woke up early to exercise.

- I've been working on my project for hours and I forgot to set the alarm and it's already so late, I have to run if I want to be on time. Maya said as she put on her shoes.

- Do you want me to make coffee? Andrew asked, knowing how important coffee was in Maya's routine.

- No thanks, I'll pick one up on the way. Maya replied as she grabbed her keys and ran out of the place.

She passed the nearest coffee shop, bought her coffee and hurried out. Seconds later someone bumped into her, causing her to spill her coffee.

- What the hell, why don't you pay attention? was what Maya managed to hear, as she saw her precious coffee spilled on the floor.

- Me? You're the one who ran out of that cab without paying attention to your surroundings! She shouted furiously when she heard the girl blaming her for what had happened.

- My first day in this city and it already started badly. No one warned me that the people here were so rude. Said the girl as she looked up from her blouse.

Their eyes met for a second and Maya couldn't help but notice how beautiful the girl's eyes were, such a deep brown color and her hair looked so perfect. After a few seconds she broke the silence as she remembered the mess she was in.

- I'm so sorry your day is going badly, but I'm late for class and I can't stay to listen to your complaints. Good luck with that stain. She said with a mocking smile and continued on her way.

Maya was furious, she always started the day with a cup of coffee and today thanks to a complete stranger she had not been able to enjoy her coffee. Plus, the accident set her back even further and she missed more than half of her first period of classes.

After drinking coffee from a university machine during one of her breaks, she began to feel her energy returning. By the end of her classes she was exhausted, but she had plans to go out with her friends and didn't plan to cancel. So she touched up her makeup in one of the university bathrooms and headed to the meeting point where her friends were waiting for her.

- Bishop, you're here! Vic shouted as she saw the blonde approaching.

- I wouldn't miss it. Maya replied as she waved to everyone.

- Do you know if Deluca is coming too? Ben asked.

- No, his sister arrived from Italy today so he's not coming. Maya replied.

- Uh I hear his sister is hot. Interrupted Jack with a mischievous grin.

- I don't know, I haven't met her yet. Replied Maya without giving any importance to the matter.

Minutes later they were at the bar having a few beers and having fun, but for some strange reason she couldn't stop thinking about the girl in the cafe. She remembered how pretty she looked with her long hair combed to one side and her beautiful eyes. Her thoughts were interrupted when someone approached her from behind.

- Hey Maya, I didn't think I'd find you here. Said a girl sitting next to her as she placed her hand on Maya's thigh.

- Lauren hi, yeah I had a shitty day I needed some fun. Maya said with a smile.

- Well, you know I'm happy to help you with that. Replied the girl with a wink.

That was exactly what Maya needed at that moment, a distraction. She and Lauren met at a college party and from the beginning they hit it off very well. Lauren is a pretty smart girl as well as beautiful, tall, brown eyes, straight brown hair, stunning body. Anyone would say she is the perfect match, but Maya is not one of those she doesn't have "partners". For her monogamy is for the weak or the very very dedicated. Lauren was fully aware of that and didn't mind at all, she enjoyed spending time with Maya.

After a couple of beers, things started to getintense between them, between naughty caresses they decided it was best to takethe party to another place. Arriving Maya's place, she noticed that no one washome, not that she minded Andrew had no problem with her flings. They quicklytook off their jackets and shoes setting them aside and headed to Maya's room.Maya's day ended better than she expected. Lauren, just like her, really knewwhat she was doing in bed, so she enjoyed the whole night, forgetting about themorning incident, until she fell asleep from exhaustion