25.

Friday had finally arrived and everyone was looking forward to getting together with their friends, drinking, eating, having fun and forgetting for a few seconds about the stress of college and the dance academy. Maya especially wanted to forget about all the problems around her, forget about her responsibilities, her father and Mason, only for a few hours. Before Carina, partying, getting drunk and having the occasional one-night stand was the usual thing that helped her forget about everything for a while. But now that she was with Carina her "self-care" days, as she called them, were left behind. And although Carina gave her that peace and quiet that helped her forget about everything, that serenity that made her be able to breathe and feel free, it was impossible for her to spend 24 hours with the Italian. Because, even if she wanted to, even if she was dying to sleep and wake up every day next to Carina, if she wanted things to work out between them, she had to take it easy, step by step, without skipping any important stage in the relationship.

"Relationship", what a big word Maya thought as she got ready in front of the mirror for tonight. Maya had never been in a serious relationship and never imagined she would be. Well, actually she didn't even know if she was in a serious relationship. True, she and Carina had agreed that they would try, go on dates, and get to know each other better, but they never put a label on it. For Maya it wasn't necessary, she was sure of what she wanted, she liked Carina and she really wanted to be with her. Ever since they had that rare encounter in the middle of the street, which ended with the two of them annoyed and a coffee stain on the Italian's expensive blouse, she noticed that Carina was special and now that she had gotten to know her much better, she was willing to do anything for the chance to have something serious with her. The question was: Did Carina feel the same way? Maya tried to completely push those thoughts out of her head, tonight was about having fun and nothing would ruin that.

- Can I come in or are you naked? She heard her friend's shout from the other side of the door.

- Come in, I'm just fixing my hair. Maya shouted back.

- Vic and Travis just texted, they'll be here in 10 minutes. Said Andrew plopping down on the blonde's bed.

- Get your ass off my bed. Maya shouted throwing a blouse at the boy that landed right on his head.

- Don't do that, you'll mess up my hair. Andrew complained, settling down on Maya's bed. - I know why so many people like to be in your bed, it's comfortable. Andrew joked.

- You know I had sex with Carina in that bed, don't you? Said Maya provoking the boy back, who in disgust jumped up and got out of bed as fast as he could.

- I hate you, Maya Bishop. Andrew exclaimed before walking out of the room. - And hurry up, they'll all be here soon. He added from a distance.

- I love you too DeLuca. Maya shouted, happy with the reaction she elicited from her friend.

The door opened and Vic, Travis, Jack and Andy walked through with their hands full of snacks and drinks.

- LET THE PARTY BEGIN! Shouted Vic, dancing animatedly.

- There are snacks on the table and drinks in the fridge, the pizza will be here soon. Maya said.

- Where is Carina? Andy asked after a few minutes.

- She's on her way, she was just waiting for Gabriella. Maya answered.

- Gabriella? Who is Gabriella? Asked Jack who had overheard the conversation.

- Carina's best friend, she's staying with her for a few months. Answered Maya.

- Uh! Please tell me she's Italian, sexy and single. Jack begged.

- You're an idiot, but yes, yes and from what I've heard I think she is. Replied Maya, rolling her eyes.

A few minutes later the door opened again, this time Carina with a bottle of wine in one hand and Gabriella's hand in the other.

- Hi guys, this is Gabriella my best friend, she's staying with me for a couple of months. Gabriella this is Andy, Vic, Jack, Travis, Dean, Ben, and you already know Maya and Andrew. Said Carina, letting go of Gabriella's hand to make the necessary introductions. After finishing with the introductions Carina immediately went to the side of her favorite blonde.

- I thought you would never come. Maya murmured, grabbing Carina by the waist.

- And miss the chance to see you in this dress. Murmured Carina pulling away a little to see her from head to toe. – Never!

After many boxes of pizza and empty bottles, everyone was starting to feel the effects of the alcohol. At the request of Victoria, who was obsessed with party games, everyone was gathered in the living room to play "Never have I ever". The one who suggested the game at the end was Jack with the excuse that there was no better way to meet the new guest (Gabriella) than with a game of "Never have I ever".

- Well, I'll go first! exclaimed Victoria. – Never have I ever walked down the street completely naked. She added without taking her eyes off Maya.

- That was mean Vic, you know I'm the one who's going to take a shot. All eyes immediately turned to Maya who took the shot with no problem.

- You what? Carina exclaimed.

- It was just once, I'd had too much to drink, Vic dared me to do it and I couldn't say no. Replied Maya blushing at the look on Carina's face.

- Of course, Maya Bishop can never say no to a dare. Said Carina ironically. – So everyone here has seen you naked? She added.

- Not everyone! Maya exclaimed quickly. – Gabriella hadn't and Andrew and Jack were too drunk to remember what happened. She added causing everyone to laugh, everyone except Carina who didn't like at all the idea that so many people in that room had seen the blonde naked.

- Sorry, you know I love to bother you with that. Vic interrupted to calm the tension a little. - Okay, Andrew, your turn.

- Never have I ever drunk texted my ex. Said Andrew and Andy, Jack, Vic, Dean and Travis took a shot.

- Never have I ever had a threesome. Exclaimed Jack when it was his turn. Maya, Jack, Gabriella, and Carina took a shot this time.

- Best sex ever. Gabriella commented before taking her shot and winking at Carina. Maya's gaze immediately went to Carina who had reddened cheeks, but she didn't comment on it.

- My turn! Travis shouted. – Never have I ever had sex with a person in this room.

Maya and Carina immediately took a shot, looking into each other's eyes and giggling. Then Andy, Jack, Andrew and Vic also took a shot and finally Gabriella.

- I knew it! Shouted Travis pointing at Andrew and Victoria.

- It was just one time, we were drunk and sad and just kept each other company. Vic immediately replied.

Everyone was so interested in the gossip that they didn't even notice that Gabriella had also had a shot, all except Maya who couldn't help but notice the looks Gabriella was giving Carina.

- I thought the DeLuca charm didn't work. Maya whispered to Andrew.

- What are you talking about? Andrew asked confused.

- Gabriella, she took a shot, but I thought you said you didn't get anywhere with her.

- Oh no, the Deluca charm did work, but it wasn't this DeLuca. Laughed Andrew.

At that moment everything clicked in Maya's head, Gabriella's looks and comments towards Carina, the way she touched her, the way she acted around her. But why didn't Carina ever tell her anything? Why would she hide it from her? Did she not trust her? Or was she hiding something else from her?

- My turn. Maya interrupted the gossip. – Never have I ever slept with my best friend.

Everyone turned to look at her, but no one was taking a shot. Then Gabriella looked Carina in the eye and with a mischievous look said. - Like I said, best sex ever. And she took the shot without taking her eyes off Carina.

New chapter. Let the drama begin!