6.

It was Friday morning and the three of them were having breakfast in the kitchen, Maya is strict with her diet, so she limited herself to a smoothie and a protein bar. While the Deluca's were enjoying some delicious french toast, one of the few recipes that Carina had learned from her mom and she couldn't deny that it was perfect.

- You should try them, they are delicious. Andrew said with his mouth full, enjoying his breakfast.

- No thanks, you know I have to keep my diet. Responded Maya kindly.

- It's either that or you're afraid I'll put something in your food. It's true that we don't get along very well, but I wouldn't go there. Carina joked.

- Ha ha ha very funny. Said Maya smiling when she saw the Italian's smile.

- I don't understand why you have to diet, but it's okay, more for me. Said Andrew as he put more toast on his plate. – Is everything ready for tonight? He asked seconds later.

Vic had come up with the idea of organizing a small party to welcome Carina so she could meet the rest of her friends, everyone had thought it was a good idea and they agreed to have the party on Friday night at their apartment.

- Yes, the drinks are already in the fridge, there are snacks in the cupboard and we agreed to order pizza when everyone arrives. Maya replied, proud to have everything ready.

- Thanks for doing this for me. Said Carina with a small smile.

- Yeah, I'm not doing it for you, I just like parties. Maya joked, it was something they did quite a lot lately, teasing each other with the simplest things.

- Ha ha ha who's the funny one now. Carina laughed.

It was already getting dark and the three of them were ready for the party. Carina wore a tight black strapless dress, exposing her amazing body. While Maya decided on a sparkly top and skinny jeans. Maya was heading to the kitchen to prepare some snacks when she saw the Italian girl standing next to the couch.

- Wow! Escaped from the mouth of the blonde who immediately blushed when Carina turned to see her with a confused face.

- Why that face, is everything all right? Carina asked quickly when she saw Maya's face.

- Yes, yes everything is perfect. Maya smiled trying to hide her blush. – You look great. She added after a few seconds.

- Maya Bishop complimenting me, are you sure you feel good? Carina joked causing Maya to roll her eyes.

- A thank you was enough. Maya said pretending to be annoyed.

- Thank you. You look great too. Said Carina sincerely, causing Maya to blush again.

A few minutes later Vic, Andy, Jack and Travis arrived quite excited.

- Hi Carina! Vic ran to greet Carina the moment the door opened, the two had hit it off quite well during the dinner they shared a few days ago.

- Am I painted or what? Maya said pretending to be annoyed to see her best friend completely ignore her for going to greet the Italian.

- Don't be jealous Bishop, I see you every day. Vic said as she hugged Carina.

- Besides, I'm nicer. Joked Carina squeezing the brunette tighter in her arms.

- Ok enough, give me back my best friend. Said Maya pulling Vic by the arm, the reality was that the blonde wished she was the one hugging Carina at that moment.

- How rude Bishop you haven't even introduced them. Interrupted Andrew who had seen everything as he left the room. – Carina, this is Andy, Jack and Travis. Guys this is my sister Carina.

- Hi, nice to meet you. Said Carina politely greeting everyone.

- Well, I was right. I told you she is hot. Whispered Jack to Maya who just gave him a withering look that Jack completely ignored. – So, how has the city been treating you, do you like it here? He asked this time addressing Carina.

- I haven't seen much, but what I've seen I've loved. Said Carina with a huge smile.

- Well I offer to show you more of the city anytime. Said Jack bringing out his charming side.

Eventually the other guests arrived and everyone was delighted to meet Carina. Asking her all sorts of questions about her career as a dancer, her life in Italy and her childhood with Andrew. Everyone was having a pretty good time. Jack for his part didn't leave her side for a second. Using his charming side, complimenting the Italian whenever he got the chance and making sure the drinks were not lacking. Maya on the other hand watched from a corner the interaction between the two, unable to look away even if she wanted to, a strange feeling formed in her stomach every time Jack got too close or gently brushed his hand against Carina's arm and Carina just smiled at him. She was so focused that she got a big scare when a voice interrupted her thoughts.

- Hello stranger. Said Lauren who had arrived at the party a few minutes ago.

- You scared the hell out of me! Maya gave a little jump and quickly looked away from the Italian. – What are you doing here?

- It's good to see you too Bishop. Lauren replied with a sarcastic tone. – Travis told me about the party and you know I can't say no to free booze and food.

- Sorry, I just didn't expect to see you here. Said Maya who was still distracted thinking about Carina.

- It's time for truth or dare. Interrupted Vic shouting and motioning for everyone to gather in the center.

- I hate this game. Dean shouted approaching the group.

- Don't be a spoilsport, it's fun. Said Vic giving the boy a little tap on the shoulder.

They all gathered and sat down in a circle on the floor, one by one they passed and fulfilled their challenges or told their truths. In one of those it was Maya's turn again.

- Truth or dare? asked Vic who was the most excited about the game.

- Dare. Maya answered with confidence.

- Ok. Vic took the container where there was a series of papers with dares written inside and held it out to Maya to take one. Maya read the challenge written on the paper and froze. – Hey, what does it say? Vic interrupted, snapping Maya out of her trance.

- Kiss the person sitting to your right. Maya read without looking up.

Everyone around immediately turned their gaze to the person sitting to Maya's right. – Uh this is going to be interesting. Said Jack after a few seconds.

My brother's roommate - ENGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें