15.

- Where are we going?

- If I tell you it won't be a surprise.

- MAYA! Please! Carina begged making her sad puppy eyes.

- Sorry, not even that look is going to convince me. Said Maya seriously, as she concentrated on the road again.

- Next time I'll plan the date and I won't tell you anything.

- We haven't even had the first date and you're already convinced that there will be a second one. Maya said with a giggle. – You have a lot of confidence in yourself Carina.

- What can I say, I know what I want Maya and I am one hundred percent sure that there are going to be many more dates.

The rest of the drive was based on the same thing, an anxious Carina begging for clues as to where the date would be and Maya doing her best to divert the subject and keep the Italian entertained.

- Here we are. Maya said as she turned around to open the car door and took Carina's hand to help her down.

The two walked hand in hand for a few seconds until they reached a small Italian restaurant. The place had a small terrace, surrounded by lights and flowers. The girls sat at a table that had a spectacular view. The sweet sound of a violin playing Italian melodies accompanied the incredible evening and Carina couldn't help but smile as she remembered her beloved Italy and how much she missed her old home.

- Do you like it? Maya asked when she saw Carina's smile.

- It's perfect. Carina replied taking the blonde's hand on the table and gently moving her thumb.

- Ciao, may I take your order? asked a waiter politely. Carina smiled at his Italian accent.

- Ciao, sí grazie mille. Carina replied with a smile.

- Oh! Sono italiani? Asked the boy imitating the smile.

- Sì, vengo dalla Sicilia. Ma lei è americana. (Yes, I am from Sicily. But she is American). Said Carina pointing slightly to Maya.

- Bene, è un piacere conoscerti, spero che ti piaccia il tuo cibo e questa meravigliosa notte. (Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, I hope you enjoy your food and this wonderful evening). The boy added and then took the order from both girls.

As the waiter walked away from the table, Carina noticed that Maya was staring at her with a small smile on her face.

- What's wrong, is there something on my face? asked the Italian, blushing at the blonde's gaze.

- Nothing, it's just that you look very sexy speaking Italian. Said the blonde, causing Carina to burst out laughing.

- I can teach you if you want. Carina commented with a mischievous smile.

- Really? would you? Maya asked.

- Of course, I would. I would never miss the chance to see Maya Bishop struggling to learn Italian.

- Who says I'm going to struggle? I'm pretty good at everything I do, I thought I told you that.

- Well, we'll have to find out. Carina commented with a provocative look.

- Anytime. Said Maya in a cocky tone, while raising an eyebrow.

Some time after the dinner was finished, the waiter approached again.

- Spero che tu e la tua fidanzata abbiate apprezzato il cibo (I hope you and your girlfriend enjoyed the meal). He said with a smile as he handed them the bill.

- Oh! Non è la mia fidanzata, ma spero che lo sia molto presto. (Oh! She's not my girlfriend, but I hope she will be very soon). Carina said with a huge smile, as she saw Maya looking at her with a confused face.

- Oh scusa! (Oh sorry!) Good luck with that. Said the waiter as he winked at Carina. – Buona notte! He added before leaving the table.

- What was that? Maya asked quickly as she watched the guy walk away.

- What was what? Carina asked innocently.

- All that talk in Italian and the winking. Maya said trying to hide her jealousy.

- Oh that! It's nothing important Maya. Said Carina not wanting to make a big deal out of it.

- No big deal? I'm sure he was flirting with you Carina. Said Maya seriously.

- Flirting with me? What made you think that?

- He winked and why did he have to talk to you in Italian, he knew I wouldn't understand anything.

- He was just being nice Maya. Do you want to know what he said to me? Carina asked, raising an eyebrow slightly. Maya just nodded. – He said, "I hope you and your fidanzata enjoyed your meal." Carina added, watching as Maya frowned.

- Wait, what does fidanzata mean? Maya asked quickly.

- Fidanzata means girlfriend. Girlfriend in Italian. Said Carina with a shy smile.

- Oh! exclaimed Maya blushing a little. - And what did you tell him?

- The truth, that we're not girlfriends, but... Carina remained silent, she didn't want to scare Maya, since they had agreed to take things calmly.

- But what? interrupted Maya desperately.

- But I hope we will be very soon. Carina blurted out, blushing immediately.

- Ok. Said Maya.

- Ok? Is that all? Carina asked confused.

- Yes. I mean... I hope so too. Added Maya with a shy smile.

- Well, we'll have to see how the date ends and then we'll see. Said Carina in a challenging tone.

- I hope you're ready for the second part of the date then. Maya commented.

- Second part?

- Yes, I promise you're going to love it. Said Maya with a mischievous smile as she stood up and took Carina by the hand to lead her to the next part of the date.

Sorry for taking so long to update.