Chapter 2

A/N: I hope you guys like it so far! Here's another update! Please comment/vote if you like it! Now, to the story!

I got into the car, still feeling nauseous from this morning.
"Okay, Cristine, let's get you to the lab, and Daddy and I can get to the case. Ready Booth, Cristine?" I ask.
"Yep! Let's get this show on the road!" Booth says, turning the car on.
"Mommy, why were you in the house longer than us?" Cristine asks.
"I uh, had to check in something." I say, digging through my purse. I take out a pack of gum and select a piece and start chewing it.
"Anyone want a piece?" I offer to Booth and Cristine.
Booth takes a piece, but Cristine declined.
After about twenty minutes, Booth pulls into the lab parking garage, and Booth, Cristine and I get out. I'm carrying Cristine through the parking lot to the door to the lab.
"Angela, Jack, Cam?" I shout.
"Over here, sweetie." Angela says from her office. "What's up? Hey Cristine!"
"Ange, can you watch Cristine for today until Booth and I get back in a few hours?"
"Of course. Come here Cristine! Aunt Angela and Uncle Jack are gonna watch you for today, okay?"
"Okay!" Cristine says, running to Angela.
"Have fun Mommy and Daddy! Find the dead guy and solve murder and put bad guy in jail!" Cristine says, as we say good bye and head back to the car.

•back in car•
"Bones, you gonna tell me why you were throwing up this morning? And why we're gonna be more than a hour at the site?" Booth asks me.
"I knew you were going to ask. I'm pregnant, Booth." I say, looking right at him. His head slowly swivels around while driving to look at me. He pulls to the side of the road, and turns off the car.
"Really Temperance? This is great! I can't wait! Cristine will be a big sister, and we're going to have another baby!" Booth says, with so much enthusiasm in his voice.
"Yeah. But can we wait to we tell Cristine until the ultrasound today?" I say, explaining the second half of Booth's question.
"So that's why Angela and Hodgins are watching Cristine for longer today." Booth reasons out loud.
I nod in response.
"This is great Bones!" Booth says, as he leans in and kissed me.
His lips are soft and gentle, but passionate and protective.
I kiss back, each kiss more eager than the last. I slow things down a bit, pulling back.
"I think we should stop there, before we create a twin." Booth says.
"That's not how it works, Booth." I say smiling.
"I know Bones, but figuratively. I have a question, but it can wait until later. Actually, re thinking this, can we get out of the car for a moment?" Booth asks.
"Yeah, but I'm confused. What are you doing Booth?" I say, as he jumps out, and pulls open my door. I slide out, standing before him.
Booth gets to one knee after getting a velvety black box from his coat pocket.
He flips it open, looks at whatever is inside, and then turns it to me.
"Temperance, Bones, Brennan, mother of my amazing daughter Cristine. I have loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you. You are the most beautiful, kind, compassionate and loyal woman I have ever met. Now beside how you look, which to say is stunning every day, but you are incredibly smart, clever, and cunning. I love you Bones. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" Booth says.
I stand there speechless. "Booth-" I start.
"No, I get it Bones. It's fine." He says, standing up.
"No, Booth. I would love to!" I say, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Really?" Booth says.
"Of course! I love you! Why wouldn't I become your wife?" I exclaim.
"Yes!" Booth says, as he takes the ring with the big rock, a white maybe pale blue diamond in the center with two smaller ones on reach side.
"Booth, it's perfect." I say.
"Really? Because it's my great Grandmothers. My grandma gave it to me for the right woman while she was in her deathbed. I'm so happy Bones! Oh, now that we're engaged, can I call you Tempe, instead of Bones or Temperance, which is just a bit too formal?" Booth asks.
"Sure. But not too often. I still like being called Bones. I find it endearing. But only from you, Seeley." I say, while bumping his shoulder.