Chapter 8

I wake up after a night filled with amazing sex with my fiancée. I feel his protective arms wrapped around my shoulders. I slink out of his grasp and place a pillow there instead of me. I walk, well more like run,to the nearest bathroom or toilet to throw up.
I seriously hate, and I mean hate, morning sickness. I wonder if having sex while pregnant makes any difference. I wouldn't imaging that it would, at least you can't get any more pregnant, as there is a fetus already inside of you.
"Temperance, honey, where are you?" Booth says, right as I let up another pile of contents from my stomach.
He comes running in.
"Babe, are you okay? Here, let me help." Booth says, grabbing a towel to wipe my face off and he pulls my hair away from my face to keep it from getting vomit in it.
"Yeah, it's just-" I get cut off by another dump of stomach contents. By now you'd probably think that my stomach would be empty, but noooo. I throw up at least 3 more times before I don't feel sick any more. And the entire time, my darling fiancée, Seeley Booth was by my side.
After emptying my entire stomach, I go get dressed in casual jeans and a button down shirt. I slip in a pair of dangly earrings just as my phone goes off.
•un identified caller•
I answer anyway.
"Hello Dr Temperance-" I get cut off.
"Oh my gods. Tempe! Your a doctor? How are you?" A woman shouts into my phone.
"I'm sorry, but who is this?" I ask.
"Temperance, it's Anastasiya! Your sister! Well, half sister! But I'm so glad I finally found you!" This girl who claims to be my half sister says. Apparently her name is Anastasiya, which is very Russian. But how I'm related to her, I would have to ask my father.
"Anastasiya, I am going to have to call you back, but it was great hearing from you." I say professionally.
"Okay Tempe! Talk to you later!" Anastasiya said way to enthusiastically.