Chapter 11

Booth, Cristine and I walk into the lab exactly 57 minutes later.
"Hey Brennan, Booth, what colors would you like for the wedding? And also what colors for the baby shower?" Angela asks me as soon as I take my coat off.
"Wedding, I think lavender and maybe gold or silver? Whichever looks best with the lilac color. And baby shower, can we wait until we know the sex of the fetus? Because then it will be easier for the guests." I tell my best friend.
"Tempe! You're getting married? And having a baby shower? That's fantastic!" Anastasiya says, clearly excited.
"Hey, Anastasiya, would you like to be one of my bridesmaids?" I ask my sister.
"Of course! It would be an honor!" She says.
"Angela, would you be my maid of honor?" I ask.
"Of course sweetie." Angela says.
Cam walks in. "I found a positive ID from the flesh and the eye. Am I missing something?" Cam asks.
"Would you like to be a bridesmaid at Brennan and Booth's wedding?" Angela asks. I roll my eyes because she didn't ask me but I was gonna ask Cam anyway.
"Of course! That would be great! I would love to!" Cam said.

A/N: sorry for short update. But I will post more!!!!!! Defiantly have this chapter finished by tomorrow night!