24

Cristine's POV
"Parky, why did mommy have you drop me off instead of her doing it?" I ask.
"Because mom and dad have to deal with Monica and her being sick.  Shoot. I shouldn't have said that. Anyway. Here we are, can you get to your class or do you want me to walk you in?" Parker says.
"I want you to walk me in." I say and he takes my hand and I walk slightly slower.

"Well hello!  What's your name?" An energetic woman asks.
"I'll tell you when you tell me yours."  I say.
"Cristine, be nice to the teacher." Parker says sternly.
"Sorry Parky.  What's your name?" I ask the lady.
"I'm Miss Lewis. And your name?" She asks.
"Cristine.  I'm in kindergarten. Are you my teacher?" I ask.
"Yes, I am.  Is this boy your brother?" Miss Lewis asks.
"Yeah. Parker. He goes to school up at the middle school." I say.
"Yes but I have to get to school, Cris. Now if you need snything, you know mine, mom's and dad's phone numbers." Parker says.
"Yep. And Auntie Angie and Uncle Jack." I say.
"Good. Have a great day Cris, I'll be back at 3 to pick you up." Parker says.

Parker's POV
I feel like something is wrong.
"Mom?  I think something is wrong.  Cristine's new teacher, Miss Lewis was weird this morning. I need you to check in. Don't bring it tell dad. Say that she has a doctors appointment that you forgot about." I tell mom.
"Parker. What is this about?  Is this about Monica?"  Mom asks.
"No, I love her, you know that. But Miss Lewis seemed weird to me. Too happy and too keen about knowing Cristine. Good thing she knows not to say too many personal details. But get down there soon. I'll meet you there." I say.
"Okay.  I'll be there asap." Mom says and we hang up. 

Temperance's POV
"Parker!" I stage whisper. He comes running over.
"Go to the front desk and ask for Miss Lewis to bring Cris down." He says.
"Okay."

"Hello Miss Crawford. I need to speak with a Miss Lewis, my daughter's teacher." I say.
"And who are you?" She asks.
"Her mother. I need to speak with this teacher now. My daughter had a very important doctor appointment that I forgot to tell my son about this morning when he dropped her off at school." I tell her.
"I'm afraid that's not possible.  No Miss Lewis works here." Miss Crawford says.
"Then I need you to tell me where my daughter is. Now." I say.
"I'm sorry, but if she was with a Miss Lewis, then I can't tell you where she is, ma'am." Miss Crawford says.
"Shoot.  Okay. Parker, I need to call your dad." I say.
"Mom, no. Then he'll freak out." Parker protests.
"Well, that's what I'm doing now so I need to call him.  Or at least the lab." I say calling Angela and Hodgins.

"Hey sweetie." Angela answers. "Why aren't you at the lab?"
"Cristine is missing. I don't want Booth involved. Just keep this between me and you. I need whatever intern is there today, you, Hodgins, and Cam to meet me at my office in the lab.  Parker and I will be there soon." I say and hang up.

"Mom, is Cristine going to be okay?" Parker asks.
"I hope so.  Keep your phone out in case we need to record a call if they have a voice scrambler calling with details about the case."
"Okay mom.  But take a deep breath and calm down.  You can't help anyone if you're panicking." Parker says.
I take a deep breath and we jump in the car and speed off toward the lab. 

We run in and everyone is already in my office.
"Parker, tell Angela what miss Lewis looked like.  She'll make a drawing and go through the databases." I say.
"Dr B, what can we do to help?" Daisy asks.
"Help me find my little girl." I say whole tears stream down my face. 

A/N: hey everyone!! Thabks so much for reading even after I haven't worked on this story for over a year!  I'm so sorry but I promise to have longer updates for you guys soon!!!