MITM~10

• Dedicated to All my fans

Here is the chapter i promised before i go back to school and this one is dedicated to all my fans loyal and new

Chapter 10

Jay’s POV

For the first half an hour the only thing on my mind was the game in caveman talk step by step. Run, jump, dive, roll, fire, stand run. It went on this way the entire time, I didn’t get hit once, I climbed a tree to scope out the enemy, hung upside down from branches and fired at them; I lifted up my mask to look around, I lost count of how many I took out and I thought I wasn’t going to have any real challenge, until someone tackled me. I looked up to see that guy from the store. Now I was a little nervous because I thought he was gonna shoot me and I was gonna have to get out the game, but then he just leaned back while sitting on me and eyeing me up and down with this smile on his face, which was totally creeping me out a bit. But more importantly I was pissed, because 1) he tackled for no goddamn reason only to look and 2) he took out my headphones, NO ONE TOUCHES MY HEADPHONES!!!!!!!

“Is there a reason you are sitting on me or are you just a complete artard and think I was a chair,” I nearly yelled at him, in this type of situation I have no patience to be nice. He shook his head like he was coming from a trance before he responded.

“Well I thought we really didn’t get to have the conversation I would have liked, so when I saw you I thought ‘lets’ go talk to him now’ by the way my name is Eric,” he said to me smiling.

“Okay so what’s with the tackling,” I asked still very mad about that.

“I wanted to make sure that you could get away from me this time,” he said all nonchalant; now I started squirming and moving around trying to get free from under him, but it was no use, this guy was heavy muscle, “stop that I just wanted to have a little fun,” he said smiling while leaning in closer for a kiss. I turned my head, but he moved in for another, so I moved again.

“Come on don’t be like that,” he said. I turned my head to the side and saw something that brought a smile to my face.

“You wanna have fun…..right here, okay,” then I rolled him over, “but I like to be on top,” then I leaned down and kissed him he was a very good kisser almost as good as Dylan. While he was distracted I reached behind me and undid one of the chinks on my belt. I then ran my hands up the side of his body like I was caressing him, but when I got to his wrists I grabbed them and raised them above his head, all while making out he was oblivious. His wrists they weren’t cover so I felt his skin and that similar electrical feeling I get when I touch Dylan passed through me just a tad weaker he moaned when I touched him. I looped the handcuffs through the tree root that was slightly showing out of the ground, then I locked his hands and stopped kissed him.

He tried to come at me to kiss me some more that’s when he realized what I had done. He looked at the handcuffs then back at me.

“Oh, so this is what you’re into, naughty naughty, well you will just have to take my clothes off for me, but I think we will both enjoy that experience,” I just smiled down at him and got up, “hey what are you doing,” he asked bewildered.

“Well me I'm going to go shoot anyone still left in the game, I'm surprised they didn’t come this way already and shoot us, but before I go,” I took out my phone and I took a picture than I shot him in the chest, I put my headphones back in and heard one of my strutting songs were on, “bye-bye, oh if you are able to get out of that I want those handcuffs back they were not cheap and all this sexiness before you is named Jay” I said to him blew him a kiss turned and them strutted away looking for new prey, before I got to far I heard him growl; damn what is it and guys growling at me.