Chapter 21

Hey sexys here you go the next installment of MITM, I hope you enjoy because I don't it's right i rewrote it several times. Again don't punish me for my grammar. 

Jay's POV

Sitting and waiting, sitting and waiting, SITTING AND WAITING. I've been here for an hour and all I've been doing is sitting and waiting. The alpha came back down after getting clothes on 10 minutes after I arrived, Mrs. Bitchy-Pants a short while after, then came Mack I don't see how he is relevant but whatever, recently arrived is Dylan's dad apparently besides being father of "mate 1" he is the Beta which is apparently second in command in this community structure. But he got here 20 minutes ago and now we are waiting for his wife who had to go get something from the archives or something. So for the past 20 minutes I can feel the eyes of everyone on me. The guys behind me want to come closer but when one does the others growl and both myself and the Alpha glare at them. Mrs. Bitchy-Pants still just stares me down, well guess what fuck her, with the morning I've had I will rip out her ovaries and feed them to her. They're probably all dry and dusty anyway. The three men seem to be having a silent conversation because every so often they will take their eyes off of me and look at each other.

I was very close to leaving because I didn't feel like waiting anymore but I was reminded of this morning's fiasco and right after that thought Dylan's mom comes in.

"Finally can we get this over with no disrespect," I said when she walked over next to her husband. She nodded her head saying it was ok.

"Ok, Jay thank you for coming to hear what we had to say," the alpha said I just gave him a look like whatever continue, "Mrs. Brooks found something in our records, she is on the counsel and is in charge of our kind's history." He turns to her and nods for her to continue. Why didn't he start with her was all that was going through my mind.

"Ok, boys I want to just test something out," was all she said then she opened the old timey book she carried in with her, "She is our mother, our goddess, and our breath of life. Love her...."

"And she will love you." Came from Dylan who had a confused look on his face as did others as they looked at Dylan.

Then she continued, "Be loyal to her...."

"And she will provide for you." This time it was Eric.

"Fight for her....."

"And she will protect you." Last but not least Cole, ok what is she reading to them and why does everyone except her and the Alpha seem confused, you should know what you're saying.

"And in the end, be worthy of her grace....." When she read that something in my brain clicked and I had to say something.

"And she will bless you," was the random words out of my mouth. I know understood everyone's confused looks I have no clue as to how I knew what should be said next. When I looked at Dylan's mom she was smiling to the Alpha.

"And by her grace," she was joined by my mates to say the second part, "we thankfully accept her gift." And that feeling I had to say something came again.

"A gift you wholly deserve." I jumped out of my chair freaking out hyperventilating. "Can you tell me what the hell was that, are you performing some ancient wolf magic or some shit on me so I will not fight when you eat me?"

"Actually you are the one who is gonna perform ancient magic on us," said the Alpha.

"What are you talking about," said Mrs. Bitchy-Pants. I hate that we are both on the same page but I will refrain from my annoyance for now.