MITM~12

Chapter 12

Eric’s POV

That little vixen I can't believe he did that handcuffed me to a tree. I had to admit handcuffing was hot, handcuffing and leaving was not, leaving me rock hard just pissed me off so I tried to break free and go exact revenge but when I pulled them it was weird they didn't break what the hell were these things made of and where did he get them I pulled a few more times but they didn't budge the only thing that happened was my wrists started hurting so I decided the only thing I could do was try and pick the lock. Right now I was so glad one of the alpha abilities are partial shift like growing claws or hairs kind look like those werewolves from teen wolf. I grew out my claws and felt around for the keyhole I am really hoping I can do this I don't know what these things are made of but if they break one of my claws it will hurt like a bitch. After fingering the hole for like 5 minutes "wink wink" the cuff on my left hand opens. I pull my hands through and open the other cuff. Now let’s go return these, like he asked, but also chain him up and reciprocate his teasing. I lifted my head in the air and took a huge whiff to catch his scent, I was lucky because just at that moment a wind blew in and I smell that mind blowing scent and I took off in his direction, as I got there I saw him leaning on a tree with Dylan. GRRRRRR that asshole I should kill him for having his hands on my mate he may think he is his but no he is mine. I was about to go I over there when I saw a player sneaking up on them so I decided to sit back and watch to see what happens, Dylan getting hit with paint would be a treat, but it didn’t happen. My mate he continues to astound me, I don’t know how he sensed him but he sensed the other shooter coming and he attacked before the other guy could even get his gun aimed my mate had fire () shots at his chests. The way that happened was almost like if someone snuck up on a wolf, I was about to delve more into that thought but my mate started walking away towards the center, so I followed him hoping to get some time with him, since again Dylan was dumbstruck I finally understand why he thinks Jay is his mate he is an idiot he can’t discern an intoxicating smell from his mates smell. When I got back I heard the reff people talking we had been out there for 3 hours and of the 154 people that went out there Jay got all but 45, they said that’s some new record so he was being awarded twice for being the last man standing and for this new record they put him against the wall and took pictures while others clapped I heard people grumble under their breathe that they could have done that, and I just smiled they finished with their pictures and I was about to go over to him but I realized that Dylan was here, always ruining my fun. I watched as they handed in their equipment and left, I couldn't help it I followed them and when I saw mate trapped against the car under Dylan I got mad I had to do something before I snapped or break my hand from not being able to crush what’s in my hand I look down and I see his handcuffs like what the hell are these things made of, then I realized I have the perfect invitation to go over and interrupt. I don’t know what was happening but I saw Jay poke Dylan and he laughed, then he kissed his neck and elicited a growl, that’s when I started moving in, I don’t what happened but Jay poked Dylan and I could see that somehow he got a boner. He started to reach for the door handle but I waved my arm as if to throw my scent at him to let him know that I was here and it worked he sniffed the aired and turned to me.

“Eric what are you doing here,” he said with so much hatred and venom you would think he shifts into a snake instead of a wolf.

“Calm down I'm just here to return these,” I say then I hand Jay back his hand cuffs, and the look that is slapped on Dylan’s face is so sweet the only thing that would have made it better if I could have physically slapped it on. I winked at Jay then turned and walked off. I wonder how long it is going to take him to realize, I'm guessing a minute because he is being a complete idiot about who his mate is….,

“ERIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Hmm maybe he is smarted than I thought