MITM~16

my pretties here you have it MITM 16 hope you like this is the result of a block being demolished and a whole lot of ideas flowing on the side is a pic of the sexy newcomer Cole.

Chapter 16

Jay’s POV

The next three days were confusing everywhere I went one of them was there, and it always went down the same way a heavy make out session then they would bite me and in the exact same place as the first time, it got so bad Dylan followed me into the back of Wal-Mart and tried to bone me there thank god Mack called for me, and with Eric he tried to get my pants off in the dressing room of the thrift store I went to. I decided I had enough; I needed to tell these guys to back off. Being as it was a small community I took a chance that someone would know where they lived. When I was at the diner one morning I asked this older waitress if she knew, I told her their names, even though I just figured out their last names two days ago. Eric Rayns and Dylan Brooks were the names of the guys who kept sort of assaulting me, I say sort of because I don’t know why but I can’t help but like it, I feel like a total slut, which made me realize I haven’t talk to Ali in days.

The waitress told me they lived on a wooded area with their family and a bunch of other people in their own little community. I thanked her, took my food to go, left a big tip, and followed the directions to their little community, here goes nothing.

Dylan’s POV

          I was sitting around the house hanging with my friends I wanted to go be with my mate, but my dad said that I had to do what the alpha said and stay away for a while. We weren’t doing anything special just watching The Avengers when Black Widow takes down the Russians. When I smell something that interests me, I look out the window to see my mate getting out of his car, and then my uncle goes up to him. I rush to put on my shoes so I could be with him. As I ran out the door and was approaching him I heard what he was saying to my uncle.

          “I need to talk to Dylan,” that put the biggest smile on my face for a second that he wanted me, but it was gone when he said, “and Eric.” As if he heard, which he probably did, Eric came around the corner in nothing but some cargo shorts and sneakers, and I can’t say anything because I was wearing basically the same thing. We walked up on him and my uncle backed off. Jay stood there for a second eyeing us, lust starting to cloud his eyes, on top of his increased scent that has been there for the last few days, the way he was looking at us made both Eric and I growl then glare at each other, I could hear over the pack link that my uncle called my parents, Eric’s dad and his mom. Jay then shook his head trying to regain his focus.

          “Ok this needs to stop,” he started off, “you two mauling me, at random times.” He said then thought about it and as he thought about it his arousal increased which made my arousal increase and then I smelled Eric’s arousal increase which I didn’t like, which again had us death glaring at each other. Just then our parents walked up.

          “What’s going on the,” alpha asked my uncle.

          He pointed to James, “He is the boy that the boys have been fighting over and I think there is about to be a brawl,” he explained.

Just then James came out of his thoughts, “And the both of you definitely have to stop biting me, I'm not saying it hurt it’s just creepy.” Then I exploded.

“You marked my mate!!!” Eric and I said at the same time.

“He is my mate,” I roared.