MITM~6

SORRY THIS UPDATE TOOK FOREVER IM GONNA TRY TO UPDATE SOONER BUT IM NOT GONNA MAKE ANY PROMISES. SO HERE YOU ARE CHAPTER SIX

Chapter 6

James’ POV

When I woke up this morning I didn’t hear anyone usually Aunt Sandra and Uncle Leon would be up before me on days I worked later shifts. So I got out of bed and looked around the house, I even knocked on their door, but there was no one there. I guess they must have partied hard yesterday and slept over at someone else’s house.

I looked at the clock to see it was only 9 o’clock my shift didn’t started until 11, but I wanted to get breakfast so I decided to get ready now and go find an IHOP or a Denny’s. I jumped in the shower and washed my body and my hair, then I got out, I went back into my room to get dressed. I decided on a pair of black cargo shorts, the purple Deadmau5 t-shirt I made, with a white button up over it unbuttoned, and then I decided on my purple and black leather hi-tops. After I got all my clothes on, while I was combing and brushing my hair I started thinking of all that has happened since I have been here, getting a job, getting two new cars, then meeting that walking embodiment of sex, Dylan or Demetri, whoever he was I remembered the events of yesterday, his touch his kiss the way he made me feel.

When I snapped out of my thoughts I realized I had been standing there for about half an hour so I quickly finished my hair then ran out the door. I plugged my phone into the car, I decided on the super chief today. After a few minutes I realized I hadn’t called Ali and told her all that’s happened. So I used the cars Bluetooth and called her.

The phone rang for a while before she picked, and she sounded like she was still asleep.

‘Hello’ she said.

‘Ali you have to wake up I have got so much to tell you’ I told her.

‘I'm up what is it’

‘Guess who got two brand new cars’ I asked her.

‘Wait what you got a new car’ now she finally sounded like she was awake.

‘Cars, plural, two in fact’

‘How the hell did you get two new cars’ I could hear both the joy and jealousy in her voice.

‘Well my aunt and uncle won some contest and the prize came with these cars they didn’t want so they gave them to me’ I recalled how I got these new cars.

‘What type of cars are they’ she was curious now.

‘They’re the new Ford Raptor and the Ford Super Chief the hydrogen powered one’

‘Aww look at you being all big and bad with two cars when most kids our age are lucky to get one, and they are both brand new’

‘No but listen that’s not even the biggest thing that happened yesterday’ I told her.

‘Ard listen it you tell me you got thousands of dollars I'm gonna hang up’ she said even more jealous. I laughed at how she sounded.

‘No they didn’t give me any of the money,’ I said, ‘but that’s why I got a job so…..SHIT I may be getting fired today’ I thought about yesterday and how it was Mack that caught me.

‘What how didn’t you just get that job like two days ago’ now Ali sounded like she wanted to hit me for doing something stupid.

‘That’s what I was trying to tell you, yesterday while I was working and this sexy ass guy comes in and when I say sexy I mean sexy, like you would drop you underwear for him in the middle of a crowded Lincoln Square Park’ I said as a way for her to get a picture of how hot this guy is, ‘then all of a sudden we’re making out….well not making out he is just kissing, licking, and sucking on my neck, and I don’t think I looked in the mirror to see if he left a hickey, well anyway in the middle of it we were pulled apart by his friends and my boss’