MITM~2

Chapter 2

Unknown POV

When I was running through the woods this morning the most fucked up thing almost happened. I almost ran right into the middle of a residential area in my wolf form. It was like I couldn’t help myself, ever since this afternoon I have felt so weird, it was like I had ADHD, I couldn’t sit still my body and my wolf were telling me to get up and go out. At like one in the morning I couldn’t stand it anymore so I decided to go for a run, it seemed to appease my wolf until I realized where he was taking me. I quickly turned around and ran home. That seriously pissed him off because he yelled at me the whole way back then when we got home and I tried to find out why he went that way and he just ignored me.

James’ POV

I woke up that next morning feeling refreshed and thinking that everything I saw was a dream, until I looked around and saw I wasn’t in my room, so I was actually in Mount Union….ugh. I smelled something delicious coming from outside my room so I went to open the door when I realized I was only in my underwear. I went back to my suitcase and pulled out a pair of black basketball shorts and a black wife beater, and then I went out to see my uncle sitting at the table reading the paper and my aunt at the stove cooking, a picture of 50’s suburbia.

“Morning,” I said when I sat down at the table.

“Morning sweetie you just made it, its 11:30, how did you sleep?” my aunt was the first to speak.

“I slept fine,” I told her.

“Good are you hungry I'm making bacon, eggs, and pancakes do you want some?”

“Mmmm I would love some thank you,” I said politely.

We sat in silence for a little while, while my aunt made our plates, after I ate a little my uncle finally said something.

“So James what do you want to do while you’re up here,” my uncle asked. I thought a bit before I spoke.

“I don’t know read, do my summer projects, maybe get a job, do you guys know anyone hiring?”

“Oh,” my uncle said, “I think they are hiring down at that Wal-Mart supercenter I got a friend in there who could probably get you a job as a cashier.”

“Ok cool when would I be able to start,” I asked with some excitement in my voice, great now I won’t be stuck in the house the whole summer.

“I’ll call him later and see,” he said before he went back to reading the paper. I finished my breakfast and put my dishes in the sink I was about to go unpack and get on my laptop when I remembered something.

“Hey, do you guys have an internet modem,” I asked my aunt.