MITM~15

• Dedicated to All My Fans

this one goes out to all the fans who stuck with me even though i haven't updated in forever, school and work have gotten in the way so here it is MITM returns ps the video is off the song james woke up to

Chapter 15

After sleeping and listening to Beyoncé while I slept I felt better, and then the cherry on top came when I woke up to “He Wasn’t Man Enough For Me” by Toni Braxton I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower; I let the hot water cascade down my body as I sang along to “Beggin’ On Your Knees” by Victoria Justice, it’s like my music knew what I needed to hear. When I got out I put on a pair of lazy pants and a t-shirt I planned on going to the diner and getting me something to eat, then driving around to see what this town had to offer. I went into the living room to grab my keys and saw it was empty; ever since they won that money my aunt and uncle are never home I’d be surprised if I see them before I leave at the end of the summer. I decided to take the Super Chief for luxury cruising, I left out for a day all to myself.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

          After driving around for a few hours I mainly found outlet malls. They had a few o.k. stores but the best one came about an hour ago. It was a huge thrift store with a huge selection. They even had a specific section for 80’s clothes. In there I found retro punk clothes to add to my wardrobe. So now the bed of my truck was filled with clothes and accessories. I was driving taking random roads when I come to a place that looks familiar, I stop, pullover, and get out; what I'm looking at is a cove with cliffs all around but the back one has a steep rocky path that leads down to a sandy part that pop pop took me fishing at. I head down towards the water trying to make sure I don’t twist my ankle on the rocks. When I get down to the sand I sit down, look out at the water and think of all that has happened in just the few days I have been here. I don’t know how long I have been sitting there but, I am so entrenched in my thoughts that when someone walks up on me I nearly jump forward into the water.

Eric POV

          There he is my everything, the reason that I can breathe, my mate, James. I watch, from this cliff, as he just looks out at the water and is bathed in the light of the setting sun. I have been following him for a while ever since he drove past the area I was hunting in, now I'm just trying to think of what to say to him. From up here I can slightly smell him and Vladimir wants him, but I have to stay in control in order to really talk to him. I jumped down off the cliff a few feet behind him, he didn’t even realize; from this distance his scent was hitting me full force and Vlad starts to fight to get out, but I beat him back. I walk up a little more and say something.

          “Hey,” I say a little shy. Surprised by me he nearly falls into the water but manages to catch himself with his hands. He turns to see who is behind him.

          “Oh god, what do you want, why are you here?” He says after he turns back to the water. I have to think of something, I can’t just say I was following you. I walk up a little further and take a seat right next to him.

          “I was driving around a bit, taking the back roads when I saw your car and thought I’d come and talk to you.”

          “Why would you want to do that,” he said with this apathetic tone, which made me want to hold him.

          “First to see how you were, you looked pissed when you left yesterday,” he rolled his eyes at that as if it was the stupidest thing he had ever heard, “and I also wanted to apologize, no needed to apologize.”