MITM~8

Here we go another chapter of MITM i know its been awhile but things have been hectic well enjoy and this chapter is being dedicated to a fan who motivated me to write this entire time i have been on holiday break

Chapter 8

Dylan's POV

I think I’m becoming physic because I have a very strong vision that the gleaming smile on my face that could blind your eyes was not going away anytime soon. The feelings that exploded inside me when he said yes to a date I almost howled through the phone, most likely making things weird. I hadn't planned on asking him out yet but, due to interfering parties things needed to happen earlier than expected.

Earlier (after they said goodbye)....
Today had been the most amazing day nothing could ruin it. But then I smelled him, Eric, I sniffed around and when I looked towards the front of the store I saw him in front of my mate blocking his entrance. I started walking towards them about to rearrange his face for upsetting my mate the conscious thought of hiding my mate slowly dissipating as I walked towards them to punch Eric in the face. I slowed down a bit when I saw my mate grab his shirt, I was afraid of what of what he was going to do, but I was surprised when he forcible sat that egotistic maniac in a chair, I was surprised my mate is quite strong, I was about to leave when I thought thing had ended and my mate was going to go to work, but it happened and all rational, conscious, or any thought except the ones telling me to kill him disappeared when he grabbed my mates ass , mine and Demetri’s thoughts were so similar at that moment that he almost broke free fully,, now if he wanted to break free in my body and tear Eric to bits that would be fine but him breaking free fully means all fours, fur, paws, snout. and you have a werewolf; but what kept him from doing that was when our mate spun around really fast and bitch slapped my future alpha that placated us enough that we wouldn't change but we were still going to rip him apart, my mate was something else that wristband he was wearing even cut Eric’s cheek, but it would heal soon. After Jay went inside the store, I store right up behind Eric just as he was turning around and slammed him into the wall.
         "Leave him alone,” I said with such malice in my voice but, all it did was make him smile.

          “Why Dylan I just wanted to meet the mate of a dear old friend of mine,” those words left me shocked for a seconded, how did he find out, I know my friends didn’t tell him, the alpha wouldn’t tell him he gave us his word, what we just did kissing them=n me slamming him into a wall for touching hi that could be just jealous boyfriend nothing in there says mate.

          “Who told you,” I said as I pulled him off the wall and slammed against it again, but by now his friends saw what was going on and started to make their way over and my friends seeing me about to get jumped come to my aid.

          “I heard directly from you,” now he was confusing the hell out of me.

          “I can’t stand you why would I tell you that,” I barked in his face probably spitting some.

          “You didn’t tell it to me I just heard it from you, that night when my father got called to your house, I was intrigued so I snuck around to your house and listened in hoping to get some dirt that would humiliate you later, boy did I hit the mother lode,” he said with a devilish grin.

          “If it’s all to humiliate me why did you talk to him, touch him, this is different than those other girls before you can’t steal my mate,” I barked in his face. See this whole problem started between me and Eric years ago every time I would get a girlfriend he would steal her away, partially you could say he was doing it to piss me of but he did have s minor excuse, we like the same scent so any girl that I would want he would want to.