Chapter 19

Hey guys here is the next part of the story this one is dedicated to all my loyal followers but also to the one who made me realize how i was leaving you all high and dry after not updating for a year.

Jay's POV

         Two weeks, two fucking weeks is all I ask for but no they barely lasted two days. My so called security detail is a fucking joke, two days after Eric's dad, the alpha or whatever, gave me this guard to protect me against the three horny wolves I was met with a half-naked or fully naked wolf mate at every turn; in my bed, the shower, my car, the store, on the road, at the quarry. The alpha did keep one promise I never knew the guard was there, he only showed up after I was being attacked never preventing it.

It happened the same way every time, one of the guys caught me somewhere then a heavy molestation session in sued  they bit me in the same spot they each always do then the guard showed up and pulled them off of me. I did notice something different, the guys were putting more emotion into it, every time they trapped me and saw that the spot where they bit me was clear they bit harder and even tried to give me a hickey so that I could be marked in some way.

Besides that I have tried to follow my schedule as best I could, at work Mack took my word he didn't talk to me unless it was about work and because I knew what to do he never had a reason to talk to me. He would cross my path and contemplate talking to me I could see I tin his eyes, however, he saw in my eyes the emotions I had for him so he just kept walking. I understand that he was doing what he was told, I really couldn't be mad at the alpha because I don't know him. But I know Mack he is the one who gave me a job, he is my boss, I see him as a friend a little, but he betrayed that when he captured me a forced me into the house with all those wolves, couldn't he see how scared I was, I just wanted to go home and forget everything but he literally carried me into the wolf's den. Our next encounter came a week later.

"Jay," I heard Mack say from behind me as I was stocking shelves. I finished stocking the lantern then I just simply turned around to look at him.

"The alpha has something," I didn't say anything I just nodded and walked away. "He is expecting you around 6 after your shift." I stopped immediately and turned to look at him again.

"I told the alpha that I would go see him after he found something," he then tried to say something, but I continued, "AND when I had the time I run on my schedule not his."

"He then got this look in his eyes and said, "I have been instructed to use force if necessary." Those words earned him a dead stare.

"Mack I warn you if you try to force me I will stab you....repeatedly." unknown to him I currently had six knives on me, three throwing knives in my lower cargo pocket, a karambit attached to the back of my belt, a retractable boot knife, and one hidden in my belt buckle. After staring him down for a little bit longer I turned to go back to work it was four o'clock so I still had another hour before my shift was up. It went by pretty fast I mainly rang up guys getting new fishing equipment.

After my shift I was walking through the parking lot to my car and I was very shady because the sun was going down. When I saw something move out of the corner of my eye, I just reacted and pulled out the karambit and a throwing knife, with the timing I had the karambit at Mack's throat and the throwing at his belly button.

"Good thing you stopped because this would have slit your throat," I said tapping the karambit with my pinkie, "I told you that I would stab you if you tried to take me by force, right?" He kept his eyes on me to see if I was gonna make a move or if he had an opening.

"Let this be a warning," I said as I quickly made a cut on his arm with the throwing. I then backed up a little and headed for my car faster his time. I hopped in the driver's seat, started the car and peeled off. I was most of the way home when I saw movement in my mirror I look closer and I see a naked Eric just sitting there, I scream and swerve because I was surprised, when I righted the car and hit the brakes I felt that familiar pleasure from when the bit me. I felt him also working his tongue around on my neck leaving a hickey, and then as fast as it happened it was over, because just then my "guard" came out of nowhere, opened the back door and pulled Eric off of me.

"GO!!," he yelled at me as he struggled to hold the naked Eric. I did not need to be told twice I curb stomped the gas pedal like it slapped my sister. I drove like a maniac through the streets to get back to the house. When I got back I saw that my aunt and uncle's car was parked out front. The clouds were dark and stormy so I decided to park my car under this awning thing my uncle had for the cars. After I parked and got out of the car I was grabbed from behind and dragged to behind the house. When I was released and turned around I was greeted to the sight of a naked Dylan.

"Goddess, how much I have missed you," and as the words finished leaving his mouth it attached to my mouth. I was pushed up against the wall and held there. Dylan started trailing his hand down my arm and then brought it to his mouth. I didn't make a noise because I didn't want to alert my aunt and uncle. Right after I felt that pleasurable pinch it was gone, I looked over and saw Dylan being tackled into the forest by my guard. I was relieved that he got here. It appears that over these few days his reaction time has gotten faster. I quickly ran into the house and called for my aunt and uncle. When they responded I headed towards their voices coming from the living room. When I entered I walked into a row of suitcases.

"Hey, what's with the bags," I asked them.

"James we wanted to ask you something," started my aunt, "what would you think if we left you here by yourself for the rest of your stay?"

"Huh?" Highly confused at this point, but my uncle stepped in to clear things up.

"We're old James," they are older than my grandfather so they are late 60's early 70's, "and never in our life have we got to explore, so we want to go on this 10 month world cruise, however, a boat only leaves once a year and it's tomorrow. So if we don't go now we'd have to wait a year." I now understood. I had no problems with them leaving; first I'd have the house to myself for a couple months, every teenagers dream. Second, I was not going to stand in the way of them being happy, what they didn't say was they are sick. They put up a good front, but they couldn't hide it. Though my family tries to keep my generation out of the loop they don't know that I know everything that goes on in this family.

"Why are you asking, I'll be fine, it's just what about two more months until my mom comes back and I can go home." I told them reassuringly and I know it made them happy by how the light in their eyes increased. Just when I thought they were about to run for their room to pack I saw a moment of hesitation in Aunt Sandra's eyes, I knew what was coming and I answered before she could speak.

"I am sure, if I wake up tomorrow and you guys are still here I will personally take you there and throw you on the boat." I said with conviction looking them in the eyes so they knew I was serious. With my permission they quickly hit me with a barrage of kisses, hugs, instructions, and keys. They ran (or what passes as running in old people) and finished packing their stuff for the trip. I just went back to my room and got on my computer. The tabs I had open were myths and legends on werewolves, and then how long I would be held in the looney bin for delusions if I told anyone.

I was looking through YouTube for music I wanted to download when I heard my aunt and uncle moving through the house to get outside, they were again yelling instructions and saying goodbye. Then I heard the door close, car doors slam, and tires peel off. I silently wished for them to have happy times.

I stayed on my computer, downloaded about 20 new songs, until I saw it was almost midnight. I got off and decided I'd get ready for bed. Thankful my mind was taken off the insanity that is now my life for a few short hours. I took a shower and got into some pj's, as I laid in bed trying to go to sleep I thought about what I was going to do about the wolf people, because I don't think they would leave me alone for long and that crazy wolf lady already wants me dead. I thought of every possible thing I could do until my thoughts started becoming just plain weird, I think one involved a catapult, I decided that a night's rest would help and I would revisit in the morning; so I rolled over wrapped myself in blankets and went to sleep.