23

You know when they say "the smut is a movie?"
Yea...mine? It's not... it's like a bootleg straight to dvd feature. ENJOY! Lightly edited

Anna

Henry comes into the room in a fit, throwing his crown against the wall. I shot up from the bed, watching him with intrigue as he ruffled his curls in annoyance.

He leaned both hands near base of the open window, hunched over the stone ledge. I walk over to where he stood, pushing my arms over his toned chest. He sighs, relaxing as he felt my soft palms.

"What's wrong my king" I cursed, running a finger through his soft blonde curls. He pushed his hair from his eyes, pulling my wrist up to stain it with his lips.

"I can't keep doing these vapid meetings with him.
He challenges my authority daily.
Chastises me in front of the noblemen. 
He prohibits me from speaking my mind.
I loathe the sight of him Anna" he curses before turning to face me.

I knew he was talking about the Pope. For some reason he had a sore spot for him.

I ran a gentle palm against his cheek, pulling his jaw to force his gaze to mine.

"Then do something about it my king" I challenged, staring into his striking blue eyes. A lazy chuckle escapes from his lips before pulling away.

He walks to his wardrobe, taking off his thick set of robes. "And what do you suggest I do thorn?" He asked but I knew he wasn't interested in whatever suggestion I had to say. He already knew what he wished to do to the Pope.

I fell into the bed, seductively laying down and showing a tempered smile. I needed to convince him to make his official and only taster tonight.

He walked to the bed where I laid, taking in my seductive disposition and lifted me by my waist, gently pushing my hair to the side.

"You know what you want to do" I whispered against his jaw, teasing him with every minute. "The question is will you do it my king" I teased. He was impatient with each second that past and not before long, we smacked carelessly, passionately connecting with each minute that passed.

He lifted me up again before dropping me into the bed, peeing off my cotton dress and exposing my body to the cold air. His mouth moved every which way, each inch of my body was caressed with care.

He pulled away before standing to unbutton his pants. "Turn around" he commanded. His voice was so impatient and gruff, it was turning me on.

I knew Henry was furious and wanted to take out his righteous anger out on me.
I for one did not mind it.
But that did not mean I couldn't tease him....

I continued to stare at him, gently pushing my palm against the curves of my body, eager to tempt him.

He smirked before grabbing my waist and forcing me against the stone wall. I tried to look back but he grabbed the nape of my neck, forcing my cheek against the wall. "A lack of obedience will be your downfall Anna" he chuckled before pulling out his throbbing member. I could feel it against the back of my thigh as it sprang with no master.

He still forced my neck to turn, bitting my jaw before lifting me like a rag doll. He dropped me to the bed again and forced open my legs, arching my back so I could bend to take him in.

Without warning he started, penetrating my core and and guiding my hips to match his excitement. I bit my lip, screaming as he went deeper.

"Henry" I cursed cautioning him to pause. He cursed gripping my neck so I could quiet. He sped up, guiding me faster to match his anger. Our slapping bodies painted the quiet of the room. Our loving was so raw and primal. I didn't want it to end.