XI

Anna

I knew the king had told the guards to speak not of what happened. It happened in my secret garden in the dead of the night; no one else knew besides him. I recovered in a day's time and since I threw up all the poison that night, it was a speedy recovery.

I still thought the king to be a cruel man. He did not care I had just tried and poisoned myself. I knew he still required me to be his taster and I hated him more for it.

But... I couldn't not deny my growing attraction to him. He had housed me in a room of solitude near the western wing of the palace. I was chained to the bed like a prisoner and for what?

Every night he came in, whispering something to the two guards that watched me before staring into my eyes and leaving.

I hated how I blushed as his blue eyes pierced into mine and the way his curly blonde hair effortlessly covered his thickly arched eyebrows.

I hated him for making me feel this way...

How dare he.

——

Henry

I paced into the private quarters I had ordered my guards to house her in. She was chained to the bed; the same one I had witnessed her chained to before.

I was to hesitant to let her roam free or give her autonomy. She would poison herself once again or try to kill herself and I could not let that happen.

I looked at the two guards who stood at the door, signaling them to depart. They immediately left, closing the door behind them and leaving us two alone.

She watched me carefully, lifting the heel of her foot and pushing it against the wall to rest.

"Have you came to stare at me again?" she smirked pridefully, "it has been 3 days my king" she bowed mockingly.

I was silent. She walked over to me with purpose, each stride was dominating yet pining.

"Care to look at a poor, unfortunate, insane soul like mine?" She teased, finally reaching the place wear I stood and gently running a lazy finger against my chest. I grabbed it and pushed it away, still watching her beautiful brown orbs.
They were spellbinding.

There was still a deafening silence in the air as we watched each other.

"If you stare long enough, I may turn into your beloved Anne."

That was it.

I grabbed her throat, forcing her body to face the wall before I whispered into her ear.

"I told you to never speak her name yet you stand here and mock my instruction" I whispered, resting my lips against her throat. She tried to break free but I forced her still, holding her waist down and pushing it against my torso.

"Say her name one more time. I dare you"

I could see the goosebumps forming against her skin as she felt my warmth. My tone was demanding yet icy. She knew better not to test me.

Anna

He held me at the mercy of his reach. His veiny palm was around my throat, gripping me with a heated desire. Should I test him just to see what he would do?

He was still the king? Maybe I should obey his word but what fun was that?

"Anne Boleyn" I whispered, anxiety gripping my chest. He turned me around, staring me down before letting me go.

"Strip" he sighs, locking the door that divided the space. Maybe I must have misunderstood him but I stand rigid in my spot, folding over my hands.

He smirked before pacing over to wear I stood, grabbing my jaw. We stared at each other carefully, his rich blue orbs dissecting my every feature.

I couldn't tell where his mind roamed but was it bold of me to admit that I was curious to find out?

Author Note:

Are y'all feeling this plot line? I had writer's block but this idea came to mind

Are y'all feeling this plot line? I had writer's block but this idea came to mind. You gonna hate Henry but I mean, everyone already does.

Please let me know cause I gave a completely different plot line that is way more tamed and their relationship develops organically.