Winter x Glory

Her gorgeous scales shone radiantly; her perfect, curvy body swaying back and forth seductively as Glory slowly moved toward Winter, a sensual, lustful look on her face. She was putting on a show; one that Winter, and only Winter, would ever see. He let out shaky breaths, barely able to restrain himself from pouncing onto Glory, and fucking her senseless until the sun fell and the moon rose.

"My, my, someone's eager," Glory teased. She was almost to the bed, where Winter was currently lying. He almost climaxed then and there from the anticipation and the show Glory was giving.

Winter didn't respond, not trusting himself to lose control. Instead, he let out a small moan, trying to encourage Glory to hurry.

The Rainwing queen grinned, licking her lips at the amazing sight before her. An Icewing prince laid out on her bed, cock in the open, all just for her.

"But, I guess you do deserve a reward, don't you?" She said, still looking at the huge manhood in front of her. And then she turned around, revealing her large, firm ass as she swayed back and forth slightly.

It was all Winter could do not to grab that beautiful behind, and slam it down on his dick right there.

Thankfully, he didn't have to, as Glory slowly lowered herself, moving lower and lower until she was right on top of his dick, so close Winter could almost feel it, and then Glory-

Winter woke up with a start, disoriented and heart pounding furiously as he looked at his surroundings.

"What the hell? This isn't the rainforest!" He thought. "Where am I? What- Oh." Winter let out a huge groan and lied back down onto his bed at the realization. "It was a fucking dream!" He thought angrily. "Another stupid dream! Why does this keep happening to me?"

Lately, Winter had been having dreams about the Rainwing/Nightwing queen almost every night, with many of them being very inappropriate in nature. Which was strange, considering even back then as a hormonal dragonet, he didn't think of Glory this way. Sure, he did consider her to be an incredibly beautiful dragon, but she wasn't in his thoughts constantly like she was nowadays.

And his dragonet days were long over by now, as his 16th hatching day had just passed only a month prior. Yet still, Glory filled his thoughts more than she ever did back then, and he didn't know why.

"Ugh, stop lying to yourself, idiot. You know why," his mind betrayed. "It was all because of that one visit to Kinkajou and Turtle in the rainforest." Sighing, Winter closed his eyes as he started to recall the memory.

It was a routine visit to the rainforest. He had notified Kinkajou by letter that he would be visiting the rainforest days in advance, and she had responded, excitedly awaiting him. Once he arrived, he greeted his old friends like he always did, and they went off, chatting about what they were currently doing. But one thing was different that time. In all his numerous visits, he had never seen Glory once, as she was almost always busy, away on business, or visiting her friends. Yet this time, as Winter, Kinkajou and Turtle were eating lunch, they were met by none other than the Rainwing queen herself. Kinkajou and Turtle greeted her casually, Kinkajou more excitedly, Turtle more tame. Winter? Winter couldn't say anything.

Glory was GORGEOUS. She was even better looking then when he last saw her as a dragonet. Her polished scales shining brightly, her fit, slim yet curvy body, and her insanely pretty face all combined into the perfect dragon to Winter. He also noticed that he was now noticeably bigger than her, as he was about 5 inches taller, and his large muscles compared to her slim body made him wider, too. This was impressive considering that she was older than he was, though he always was much taller then other dragons his age, a trait his siblings shared as well.