Turtle x Icicle

Turtle hummed quietly as he walked through the streets of Sanctuary. He was visiting the town on a request from his friend Winter, who sent him a letter asking him to come. Although he didn't specify why, it sounded urgent, so Turtle arrived as soon as he could.

As he was walking towards Winter's home, he heard a pair of dragons giggling together from across the street. Though initially ignoring them, they got his attention when the Skywing in the pair suddenly went over to him, batting her eyes and swaying her hips flirtatiously.

"Hey there, stranger!" She sang.

Turtle blinked in confusion, before greeting her back. "Uh, hey there," he said. "Can I help you?"

The pretty Skywing smiled. "Oh, definitely. My name's Finch, and my friend over there is Cheetah. You see, we just moved into town, and we have a lot of boxes to move. We've already brought in most of them, but it's getting a bit too tiring for us. So, we were hoping a big strong guy like you could move the rest of them in for us?"

Turtle blushed slightly at the compliment, before shaking his head. "Err... sorry, but I've got somewhere I need to be right now. You should ask someone else, alright?"

The Skywing grabbed his arm before he could turn and walk away. "Please, we really need your help, alright?" She insisted, before leaning in close to Turtle's ear, voice dropping to a whisper. "If you help us, we promise to make it worth your while, handsome," she added, winking.

Somehow, Turtle missed the obvious implication. He rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment though, to which the Skywing smirked at. "So. Do we have a deal?" She asked.

"Ah, I don't know. I really need to get somewhere-"

"What's going on here?" A familiar voice suddenly rang out. Turtle looked up to see Winter walking towards them at a brisk pace. The Skywing's smirk faltered a bit at the sight of him.

"Oh, nothing much Winter!" She dismissed. "I was just talking with this Seawing here."

"Yeah! Just a chat, nothing more!" The Skywing's friend, Cheetah chimed in.

"Oh really?" Winter said disbelievingly. "Well, I'm afraid I'm going to have to borrow him from you. I need to talk to him about something important."

Annoyance flashed on the Skywing and the Sandwing's faces. "Hey, we talked to him first," the Skywing argued. "We need his help with something too!"

Winter waved her off. "Nope. The reason he's here in the first place is because I wrote him a letter. Now get lost," he said coldly. "C'mon Turtle."

Turtle looked on, wide eyed and confused as the two dragons left, grumbling and muttering angrily. "What was that all about?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing. They always do that to dragons like you," he said.

Turtle raised an eyebrow. "Dragon's like me? What do you mean?"

Winter ignored his question. "What did they talk to you about?"

"Uh, they wanted me to help them move boxes into their house. They just moved here, and they said they would make it worth my while," he explained.

Winter rolled his eyes. "Of course they did," he muttered. "Why can't those two just mind their business?"

Turtle looked at him in confusion. "What are you talking about? What's wrong with helping them?" He asked.

Winter sighed. "They were lying about moving, Turtle. They've been living here for a few years," he explained.

"Why would they lie?"