Clay x Moon

"Moons, he's so damn hot," Moon muttered to herself as she arrived to Clay's class. It had only been one month since she arrived at Jade Mountain Academy, yet she had already developed a major crush on one of the teachers: Clay. When Moon first arrived at the Academy, she was very shy, and nervous. Yet somehow, crushing on Clay had helped her to come out of her shell quickly, as she enjoyed speaking to him, which she couldn't do as a nervous wreck.

Since she had him first thing in the morning, Moon always came to class 20 minutes early, wanting him all to herself. He was distracted by something as she sat down, so she took the time to appreciate Clay's finer qualities.

To Moon, the Mudwing teacher was perfect. He was tall, herself almost barely reaching his shoulders while on on her tippy claws, exceptionally handsome, and had a friendly, charming personality. Courtesy of him being a Mudwing, he also had a very muscular, well defined, toned body that every girl in school drooled over, and every guy was jealous of. But most importantly in Moon's opinion, the best attribute Clay had was his voice. His deep, rich, sexy voice that sent shivers down her body whenever she listened to it. 

"Oh! Hey there Moon!" Speaking of which. "Welcome to class. Sorry I didn't notice you earlier, I was pretty busy with something. You've been coming to class early since the first day, though. So I guess I should've expected you." Moon's heartrate quickened as Clay greeted her. His thoughts were warm and friendly, too, which made Moon smile to herself.

"Well, my mom always told me that the early bird gets the worm, so here I am." She explained. It was a lie, but Clay didn't need to know that.

"Ha! Sounds like a great mom," he replied. "Anyways, since you're here early, why don't you help me sort out my models here? I'm doing some demonstrations on healing today."

Moon couldn't stop herself from grinning. "Of course!" She said enthusiastically. Clay grinned back. 

"Great! Here they are. Now, I'm gonna need you to put this here..." 

Moon was extremely happy as she helped to set up class. This was her favourite part of the day, being alone with Clay and having all of his attention on her. Unfortunately, though, it didn't last forever. Around 20 minutes later, the other students in her winglet started to file in as it was almost time for class to start.

"Oh, there you are!" Kinkajou bounded over to Moon as she spotted her. "I was wondering where you were!" She then leaned in close to Moon, whispering in her ear. "I see you've spent some alone time with Clay, huh?" She teased. Moon blushed in response, covering herself with her wings.

"Shut up!" She replied. Kinkajou laughed.

"Don't worry Moon, I'm not judging. Pretty much every girl in this school wants a piece of him, anyway." Moon peeked out from behind her wings, looking at Clay. She sighed, dreamily.

"Oh, yeah." She swooned. "He's amazing." Kinkajou rolled her eyes.

"Alright, that's enough swooning, missy. Let's go sit down." The bubbly Rainwing led Moon to their usual seats, where she sat next to her, and Qibli.

"Hey Moon, how are you today?" Qibli smiled at her as she settled into her seat. Moon smiled back at her Sandwing friend.

"I'm great! Thanks for asking." She responded. "Woke up early again, like usual. But my body's starting to get used to it, so every time I wake up I feel less and less tired."

Qibli laughed. "Good for you! I'm the complete opposite. It seems every day I wake up later and later! In fact, I would've been late for class today if Winter hadn't woken me up!" He nudged the Icewing in question. Winter scowled at him.