Tsunami x Peregrine

Tsunami stretched her wings, her legs, and every part of her body as she got off her bed after an amazing sleep. The Seawing teacher rarely got those, as the stress from running a school weighed heavily on her every single day. As such, whenever she did get a good night's sleep, she always woke up in a good mood, prepared to tackle whatever problems were thrown at her that day. 

Tsunami stood tall, breathing deeply after her little morning routine. Confidence filled her body as she walked toward the exit of her sleeping cave, ready to begin the new day. She opened the creaky wooden door, and stepped out into the hallways of Jade Mountain Academy. It was early in the morning, so the halls were quiet, with only a few early birds roaming around. Smiling to herself, Tsunami began to head to her classroom, content to enjoy some peace and quiet. 

Spirits high, Tsunami turned a corner, and those high spirits were instantly wiped out when she spotted a certain Skywing walking down the hall, a playful expression on his face.

"Hey teacher!" Peregrine greeted, waving at her. Tsunami growled softly, annoyance bubbling up within her.

"Peregrine." She replied coldly. Out of all the students in JMA, Peregrine was the most annoying one, at least to her. The Skywing was one of the older students, being seven years old. Unfortunately, he was also one of the flirtier ones, too, as evidenced by the fact that he hit on Tsunami daily, much to her displeasure. 

The princess remembered when she had first met Peregrine, on JMA's opening day. As she stood inside the Great Hall, greeting students, he had walked up to her, determination in his stance. When he reached her, Peregrine opened his mouth, and proceeded to say something that Tsunami would never, ever forget in her entire life.

"Hey, did it hurt when you fell from the sky? Because you're an angel."

Tsunami was utterly, completely speechless when those words came out of his mouth, and into her ears. She stared at the Skywing for a good few moments, who was starting to get uncomfortable by the awkward silence.

"What's your name?" Tsunami eventually asked, quietly. 

"Err, it's Peregrine, ma'am." He responded. Tsunami hummed as she looked through her papers.

"Alright, Peregrine. Your cave is down that hall, the second one on the right." Peregrine nodded.

"Got it." He then started to walk away, casting a nervous glance toward the Seawing.

"Oh! Peregrine! I almost forgot something. Come here for a moment, will you?" Tsunami suddenly called out. Peregrine turned around, surprised, before a grin broke out onto his face.

"Yes?" He replied, hopeful. Tsunami waited until he was close enough, and without warning, grabbed the Skywing roughly, bringing his head close to hers.

"Listen to me you little shit, and listen well. You ever say, you ever THINK about flirting with me again, and I'll pull your tongue out, and shove it up your ass so far it ends up in your stomach!" Tsunami growled, glaring at Peregrine as she uttered the threat.

The student looked nervous. "O-of course." He stuttered out. Tsunami then let the brat go, content that she scared him enough. She was about to continue with her work, when Peregrine turned around at the last second.

"See you later, beautiful!" He said, before running off at full speed. Tsunami stared after him.

"...I'm going to kill him."

Tsunami shook her head slightly, clearing her head of that memory. She glared at the shorter dragon, not wanting to deal with his antics.

"Got to say, I was having a pretty bad start to my day," the Skywing started. He then shot a cheeky grin at Tsunami. "Then I saw you."