Peacemaker x Fem!Jade Winglet

Peacemaker was an ordinary ten year old dragon. He grew up happy, with a loving mother in a safe, peaceful hut in the rainforest. He loved flying around, socializing, making friends, typical dragon stuff, and he was also half Nightwing, with his other half being Rainwing, but he didn't let that stop him from living his best life. His biological father wasn't in the picture, and his mother always had a sad look on her face whenever he asked, but he didn't mind. Plus, his mother was currently seeing a Rainwing by the name of Okapi, and from the way her face lit up at just the mention of him, it was obvious she loved him, so Peacemaker didn't have to worry about his mother being sad.

Yes, Peacemaker was an ordinary, simple dragon. He had friends, he was handsome, and he was hopelessly attracted to five of the most gorgeous dragonesses he had ever laid eyes upon.

Moon, Winter, Kinkajou, Turtle and Qibli. Those were the names of the five females who had captured his heart (and his dick). The first time he had laid eyes on them, he knew that they were the ones. They were all exceptionally beautiful, with soft, delicate, pretty faces, they were each intelligent and strong, and they each had curves, hips, and backsides that drove every single male crazy.

Because of this, as soon as Peacemaker turned seven, he had set out to challenge himself to seduce all five of them, starting with Moon. It wasn't going to be easy, though, as shown by the fact that he was three years in, and still wasn't close to getting in bed with any of them, the reason being their strange behaviour towards him.

When Peacemaker was a dragonet, he mostly only hung out with his mother, Moon, and sometimes Kinkajou. Moon was nice enough, but he got the feeling that there was another reason why she hung around him often. The reason the Nightwing gave him when he inquired about the behaviour was that he looked very similar to someone she knew in the past, and Peacemaker had cautiously accepted it. Kinkajou was friendly too, but she was always extra alert whenever he was around, and shot- well, not exactly suspicious looks, but close to it behind his back, or whenever she thought he wasn't paying attention.

The others were similar as well, except for Winter for some reason. They always got awkward whenever he spoke to them, constantly finding reasons to end the conversation.

Despite these handicaps though, it only made Peacemaker all the more determined to reach his goal. He spoke to the dragonesses whenever he got the chance to, and slowly but surely, he started to gain their trust, getting to know them better. They weren't as cautious around him, and relaxed easier as well. 

As Peacemaker grew up and reached adulthood, he surprisingly grew bigger than all of the females despite being younger, becoming a bit taller than Winter, the tallest one, which was certainly a pleasant surprise. He was also much more handsome as well, the staring he gets from girls around the village proving that. Much to his delight, he'd also caught all of the girls checking him out at one point at least once, with differing reactions from each of them when they realized they had been spotted. Adorable embarrassment from Moon and Turtle, pink scales before turning invisible from Kinkajou, a flirty smile from Qibli, and a blue blush from Winter before she turned away and pretended she wasn't looking. Though he still wasn't close to sleeping with any of them, at least they all found him attractive.

Currently, Peacemaker was hanging out at his home, reading a scroll he had picked up. It was interesting, interesting enough for him to miss the first few knocks at his door. When the knocks became louder and louder, the hybrid nearly jumped, quickly rushing to open the door. When he did, a smile formed on his face when he saw Moon on the other side.

"Hey, Moon! Sorry about that, I was distracted," he greeted. Moon grinned in return.

"Oh! No problem, hope you weren't doing anything important."