Narwhal x Moon

Just pretend Narwhal didn't die.

"Oooh~!"

"Quiet down, you brat. Don't want anyone hearing us, do you?"

Moon could only nod as Narwhal, Winter's father, thrusted into her particularly forcefully, causing her to cover her snout lest she make a sound.

Face down, ass up, the older Icewing behind her sank into her tight, inviting entrance over and over again, his large cock spreading her wide open. Moon's eyes rolled into the back of her head as every sensitive spot in her walls were rubbed in the right way, Narwhal's thick rod able to reach all manner of places her talons simply could not.

In the haze of pleasure, Moon could hardly hear Narwhal's breathing get faster and faster, until the fullness in her behind was suddenly gone, replaced by a warm feeling on her back as Narwhal finished onto her.

Moon moaned softly she simmered down from that incredible experience. Narwhal chuckled.

"Gods, that ass sure is something." He walked away, grabbing a few towels to clean himself off with. "Bet you Winter couldn't give it to you half as good as that."

Moon could only grunt in response, falling onto her side as fluid leaked off her back. Reminded of her boyfriend, she groaned, covering her eyes.

"So, see you again soon?" Narwhal threw the towels away, preparing to leave. At Moon's affirmative response, he flew out of the cave. "See ya."

Lying on her side, a dragon's seed covering her back, Moon could only recount how she got here. 

Obviously, this was never supposed to happen. Moon? Fucking her boyfriend's dad? It was something out of a bad fantasy. Yet, here she was, laying in the fluids of a male that wasn't Winter.

It all began four months ago. Long story short, one day, Winter's father came by to visit the academy. She and him instantly butted heads, of course, as she was a Nightwing, and he was an Icewing. He kept making rude remarks toward her in his mind, and she did the same. Overall, he was a dick, but she would've been able to tolerate him, if not for one tiny detail.

He was hot as fuck.

Over the course of his visit, Moon couldn't stop herself from sneaking glances at the older dragon. She stared at his sharp features, his bulging muscles, and his handsome face, all reminiscent of Winter, except with a certain ruggedness that came with his age. Unfortunately for her, Narwhal caught on fairly quickly, and cornered her at the end of the day. 

"Why do you keep looking at me?" He had demanded.

Moon had blushed, and was about to give some false reason, when she noticed something in his mind. 

Narwhal was ogling her, of all things.

"My son was smart to snap this one up quickly," he had thought proudly. "Look at those curves."

At hearing that, Moon had completely blanked. Narwhal was beginning to get annoyed, so she did the only thing she could think of.

She kissed him.

Looking back on it now, it was a miracle that it turned out as well as it did. There were so many ways it could've gone wrong, but luckily for her, it didn't.

After getting over his shock, Narwhal had eagerly kissed back. One thing led to another, and the two suddenly found themselves in bed together, Narwhal giving her the best dick she had ever experienced. Once they untangled themselves from each other, they made a deal. Every few weeks, he would come by the academy at nightfall, and they would bang. Simple as that. They promised to tell nobody, as both their reputations would be ruined if this ever got out.