Bowser's Bad Borderline

"Mario! Help me!!!", Peach cried. Today was supposed to be a beautiful day at the Mushroom Kingdom, but Bowser started to plan his evil plan on kidnapping the princess and taking over the kingdom. Mario chased the Clown Plane as fast as he can, but Bowser managed to escape.

"Bwa hahahaha!!! Now the Mushroom Kingdom is mine!!!!", Bowser laughed maniacally. 

"It sure is!", Bowser Jr, also laughed. Mario peeked in his pocket for a Super Leaf, but found none. Fortunately, Luigi appeared out of nowhere at the right time. He looked confused of why the castle was smokey. 

"Mario, why is the Castle on fire?", He asked Mario

"Luigi! Don't you see that-a  Bowser kidnapped the princess and is trying to conquer the Mushroom Kingdom?", Mario spoke while he sweated harshly. 

"That's-a terrible bro! We have to chase Bowser quickly! Come on!", Luigi shouted. Meanwhile, Bowser was cheering with his son with the success of conquering. Princess Peach stayed silent, until a weird, purple cloud appeared over Bowser's large head. No one really noticed that except for Princess Peach who likely stayed quiet again. Bowser then looked over his head.

"Huh? What's that?", Bowser spoke in a confused tone. Suddenly, Z  A  P!!!!! A large, red thunder struck the Koopa King from his hair to his toes! Bowser Jr. shivered like he was in a very, VERY scary haunted house. Nothing came out of his mouth because of intense fear. The clown plane appeared to be damaged too, with smoke coming out of the engine. From 1000 meters up the sky, everyone fell with confusion. Of course, the princess's dress was an excellent parachute, but Bowser jr. had nothing to save him with. 

"Maybe if he fell on his spikes, that'll save him", Princess Peach thought. 

"Pa pa!!!! Heeeeeeeelp!!!!!", Bowser jr. cried with 100% fear, "Ugh!", as expected, he fell on his spikes which saved him. Slowly, the princess came too. 

"Ma-I mean, Peach! Wh- where's pops? I-I can't live without him!", Bowser jr. held his tears. 

"I'm sorry jr. I do not know where your dad is.... maybe Mario and Luigi can help!", Peach replied in a soft voice. Although it was her enemy's son who she was helping, she felt sorry for him. It was also the first time she worried for Bowser, her kidnapper. 

"Princess! Jr.? Um.... What happened here-a?", Mario questioned suddenly. Luigi followed his brother, and was about to ask the same question. 

"Mario. I'm not sure if you want to do this, but..... do you see Bowser? Bowser Jr.'s having a bad time without him...", Peach explained.

"Yeah, but what happened then?", Luigi exclaimed. Peach told that a purple cloud appeared over Bowser's head, which struck him with a red lightning. That also damaged the aircraft and they fell.

"Hmmmmm...... I really don't want to do it, but if it's for you? Anything", Mario replied with confidence

"Really? Thank you!", Peach smiled. So the Mario Brothers started their search for Bowser. They first saw a familiar shell. They peeked in it, but for some reason a toad was sculpturing it. Next, they saw a scaly tail that really REALLY looked familiar, but it was a dragon's tail. After that, they saw red hair with horns, but it ended up being a child toad playing Save the Princess in the woods. Finally, they gave up and went back to the Princess and Bowser Jr. The Mario Brothers told that they looked everywhere, and they saw no clue for Bowser. That was a real tantrum for Bowser Jr. who finally couldn't hold his tears and cried out loud. Everyone looked sorry for Bowser Jr. Right here. Mario who once teamed up with him knew that he should do something. Mario crouched beside Bowser Jr. and said, "It's okay Jr. We'll find him as long as we never give up". That made Bowser Jr. feel much better, and replaced his sad frown with a sad smile. 

Unexpectedly, the Koopalings marched up to Mario. 

"Where is dad? I-I'm really starting to worry about him!", Lemmy shouted.

"He never came back when he said that he's going to start his plan!", Wendy yelled.

"Mario really, we NEED your help!", Ludwig said in a very uncomfortable voice.

"Woah woah! Calm down-a! Me and my bro just looked everywhere and yet, we never saw your father. I'm in the middle of comforting Jr, and maybe you can help.....? Anyways-a we don't know where your dad is", Mario explained. 

"Even the great Mario..... and Luigi can't find him?", Iggy quietly said to him self.

"MORTON SAD TOO. MORTON FIND BOWSER SMALL BOWSER", Morton "comforted" Bowser Jr. in a loud voice as usual.

Mario told everyone to be calm and never give up. He knew his nemesis is somewhere, and he was sure. No one really knew where Bowser was, but they had the same feeling with Mario somehow. Bowser jr. then stood up, and said that he was going to smash his dad's kidnapper, and will be looking forward to do that heroically. He knew that he was going to be strong as his dad.