Wolf O'Donnell's Cusp

"We're heading out! All aircrafts, Report!", Fox McCloud shouted.

"I'm fine. You okay there Fox?", Falco's cocky voice echoed.

"You did it! I was worried for a moment.", Slippy cheered.

"You're becoming more like your father", Peppy grinned.

The Star Fox team once again, saved Corneria from being destroyed. Today's attack was pretty different though. It was Andross' troops, but no bosses. No one really knew why, but the day was saved anyways!

"Thank you Star Fox. We owe you another one. We hope that you'll continue saving us even in the darkest times", General Pepper awarded the team.

"Thanks General. We promise that we'll protect the planet from any harm!", Fox grinned.

"Sheesh, that's our job anyways", Falco scoffed.

Team Star Fox soon left the planet, with the Great Fox. 

"Sigh..... wherever you are dad, I hope that you're still alive...", Fox sighed in his room. Fox turned  around, and peered at a picture of him and James riding on the G-diffuser of the old Arwing, smiling. His deceased father really puts a colossal impact on his life, which is also the reason he became the leader of Star Fox anyways. Still, he remembered what his father always told him when he left, "Don't worry. I'll always be looking at you Fox, from the stars". The voice echoed in his mind whenever he missed him. At the same time, Fox felt better and sad. There were many questions he wants and answer from, "Are you still alive? If you are, then why did I hear you when I was escaping Venom? Does Wolf really involves in this?"-

"F-FOX! OUTSIDE! WE NEED TO PROTECT THE GREAT FOX!", Slippy suddenly rushed in.

"Slippy!? Alright, I'm coming!", Fox Replied. The two ran straight towards the Arwing garage, and hopped in.

"Eh... I thought you were up to any mission Foxy boy", Falco mocked.

"No time for that! Let's mooooooove!", Fox shouted.

The four Arwing were in outer space. Right when Peppy blinked, a familiar sight appeared.

"Wolf and Leon!", Fox said.

"I'm getting sick of our rivalry Fox! I'm going to end this once and for all!", Wolf spoke seriously. If you look closely, there were scars everywhere. 

"Indeed. Stupid bird, I will end you!", Leon scowled. Leon's skin was dry, and it looked hard for him to move.

"Geez! What happened!?", Fox dodged some lasers.

"The Cornerian Army blew Sargasso Space Station up, and everyone except for me and Leon are alive!", Wolf growled, "I thought we were gonna keep a secret!"

"Fox, you ever told the army something?", Peppy confusingly spoke.

"No, Falco?"

"Not really. Slip?"

"I never did. Peppy?"

"Can't tell a word"

"Then who told the army!? Our base is supposed to be hidden!", Leon angered. The Star Wolf Team was only left with two members, their home was blown up, and now there was nowhere to be hired. Everything was taken away from them. Wolf's Wolfen dodged arwing Lasers, and used his new move, Lightning Tornado. The Wolfen suddenly tackled at the surprised Arwing.

"Ugh! What was that!?", Fox shouted. 

"New move. Lightning Tornado. I wanna have one more fun until I probably suicide myself", Wolf scoffed.

"What!? You crazy fur ball!?", Falco shouted.

"Don't call my fabulous leader fur ball Mr. Banana Beak", Leon spoke from the side.

"What was that!?"

Wolf and Leon was back, and there was almost no chance of the even great Star Fox team winning. Their new move was almost impossible to dodge, which Slippy really wanted to learn about. Wolf's agile moves and Leon's risky but extremely strong moves dazzled and scared our heroes. The Arwings still tried their best though. They barrel rolled trough the Wolfen lasers which reflected it to their owner. It usually missed, but was better than nothing. 

"Wolf.... what if you lose? You really gonna suicide? What was the help with the Aparoids and Anglars for?", Fox shot some lasers.

"What for? That was to only get you later, and now's the time we're taking action", Wolf replied.

It seemed like Star Wolf was desperate to use their skills for something. It wasn't really easy for them to take with everything they loved gone. Of course they would do such evil like that. Suddenly, Wolf did a Lightning Tornado and shot many lasers at Fox's Arwing.

"AAAAAAGH!", Fox shouted. His shield was extremely low, and Wolf was about to put the final blow. 

"Fox!", The rest of the teammates shouted.

Then, Z A P !!!!!!!  The same red lightning struck the opposing team leader, and was gone without a trace including the Wolfen.

"W-WOLF! D-Did you FOOLS do something to my only companion!?", Leon angered.

"No idiotic lizard! We would've used that earlier if we had the move!", Falco mocked.

"Strange.... Wolf left without a trace after getting hit by that weird lightning.... Gee I wonder what happened there", Slippy groaned.

"Wh- what should I do?", Peppy looked left and right.

"Help me find Wolf! That also includes everyone here too!", Fox shouted.

Why? You wanna get heated by that jerk again?", Falco sighed.

"No.... It's that..... I feel bad for him", Fox put up a sad smile. His Arwing went inside the Great Fox, and so did the others. They were going to look for every planet for Fox's Rival. Leon agreed to find Wolf too, and rode on the Great Fox too.