Ridley's Rage

At planet Zebes, Ridley was sitting in his room for Samus to arrive. He knew that beating a skilled woman with robotic suit wouldn't be so easy, especially if she's looking towards revenge for her mother. He looked through the cameras, and saw his troops being killed one by one. The purple dragon sighed, and walked out of the room to order more of his troops to kill Samus.

Meanwhile, Samus Aran walked in a room full of aliens threatening to kill her. Her agility and skill were no match for the clumsy aliens. Room by room, chamber by chamber, she made progress for her mission to defeat Ridley. She also knew that defeating a high ranked space pirate would be hard as hell, so she decided to take weapons instead of confronting the dragon with only an arm cannon. Samus then walked in a room with a weird crow like sculpture holding some missiles. She was extremely glad to see a weapon in a creepy place like this. Samus was about to make herself more powerful, when the sculpture started to move!

"WTF WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE!?!?!?", Samus screamed in confusion. She shot many lasers at the sculpture, and it eventually stopped moving. The missile was now her's. One by one, she took every weapon in the underground of Zebes and became OP. 

Ridley saw everything of what's happening here. 80% of his troop was reduced, all of his weapons are gone, and now Samus is about to confront him. It filled him with nothing but rage, as he screamed loud as a Wolfen from Star Fox: Assault. Ridley had to use his special weapon to win. 

As Samus grew close and closer to defeating Ridley, she saw another room with a weapon. Her hand was about to touch it when the crow sculpture used the weapon to copy every single DNA of her! Samus knew this was bad, and ran faster than Sonic the Hedgehog to only escape. Not all DNA was copied, but Ridley knew this was plenty. His chamber was right in front of her. Samus sighed an extremely deep breath, and stepped in the room with caution.

"Well, well. Samus Aran", A voice came out of nowhere. 

"Ridley!? SHOW YOUR SELF AND DO YOUR WORST!!!!", Samus shouted.

"Ms. Aran, I hope you're pleased to meet your brand new nemesis", Samus suddenly appeared in a battle stage.

"D  a  r  k    S  a  m  u  s", Ridley grinned. Dark Samus suddenly appeared out of the sky, and landed right in front of Samus.

"This invention was to get most of the DNA of yours. It can do almost everything you can. With this upgraded suit, they will most likely be better than you", Ridley cocked his head.

"You think this stupid piece of metal can win?", Samus spoke confidently, "You really are  a dumb head" Samus quickly shot many missiles at Dark Samus. Their quick, agile moves all dodged this missile of our hero's. Dark Samus planted many bombs around Samus, but she did have a jump power up, and easily jumped over the trap. Samus and Dark Samus then at the same time, used taser to stun their opponent to charge a strong move. It seems that they both hit each other, and was stunned. Both got up at the same time, despite not 100% of DNA. Dark Samus charged up a Phazon shot, while Samus shot many ice beams to freeze them. With that, Dark Samus was a frozen statue now. Ridley, who was looking at the screen, was about to rage quit. Samus charged up a Zero Laser, and shot the final blow, with Dark Samus losing. Infuriated, Ridley came out of his room to the battle stage to confront exhausted Samus.

"So.... you finally came... huh...?", She breathed hard.

"Yeah right, I'm about to end you! ......Heh, humans are always so weak to deaths of their own breed! Who knows, perhaps I consumed your "mama" so that my cells can live, hm? Is she here... or here!", Ridley mocked. That mocking probably was very VERY offensive to Samus, who's shouting out a bunch of swear words I can't post here. Ridley laughed, and flied off behind Samus, and easily grabbed her by the feet. She was slammed many time to the ground with many of the weapons disabled.

"Ugh.....", Samus grunted. Ridley rested Samus on the battle field, and charged up a Phazon Laser when Z A P !!!!!  He was shot by that same lightning, and disappeared without a trace. Samus woke up, searching for Ridley. Although she should be happy that he was gone, she was angry that she couldn't blow her rage at her. After 1 hour of searching, there was no point and was about to leave Zebes when a mysterious voice was heard.