K.Rool's Kruel Ending

"Donkey Donkey! Wake up! Look!", Diddy shouted. At Donkey Kong Country, no one really expected an attack and lived lazily and peacefully

"Ung...... what Diddy?", Donkey Kong Lazily woke up. 

"Donkey! Wh-When I was guarding the bananas, the Kremlings came and stole all of it! I-I tried my best to guard it, but I was no match....", Diddy explained. Donkey Kong suddnely erupted with rage. Today, he was supposed to make everyone banana shakes for everyone in the country with his giant shaker, but all of the bananas were gone. Since he was also very VERY hungry, he had to get back the bananas with an empty stomach.

"Ugh... those dumb Kremlings! They do NOT know what happens if they mess with the GREAT Kong family!", Donkey Kong yelled, "Come on Diddy, were getting those Bananas back!"

"That's my brother!", Diddy Kong laughed. The two decided to head off to the banana court yard to see any trace left the those greedy Kremlings. Donkey Kong saw left over bananas, and started to eat those in literally one second, when he found some footsteps. Diddy Kong also saw some bananas dropped from the big pile. 

"Diddy! Look! Foot steps!"

"Donkey! There's also bananas left too!"

The two looked at each other and started to run towards the nearest sea, and found K. Rool's ship. 

"Aha! There it is! It's pretty far out there.... what do we do?", Donkey Kong questioned

"Hmm.....", Diddy thought for a moment, "There's a cannon there! We can use that to ride on the ship!"

"Great! But one of us is gonna have to fire it!", Donkey Exclaimed.

"I'll fire it, and you do the stuff!", Diddy clapped. Diddy set the canon perfectly at K. Rool's ship, and off Donkey Kong went. K. Rool then suddenly heard the loud noise coming from the deck. K. Rool peeked outside his room's window, and saw Donkey Kong punching his men out. He ordered, "EVERY KREMLINGS! SURROUND THE STUPID APE, AND OPEN FIRE!" as he got out his cannon gun. The Kremlings started to surround Donkey Kong and there was no escape for our hero. K. Rool finally came out, and ordered everyone to set their gun's to maximum.

"OPEN FIRE!", K. Rool yelled. Donkey Kong unexpectedly jumped, and was saved. Unfortunately, K. Rool reloaded his gun too, and prepared to shoot at the Kong. Suddenly, there was a purple cloud appearing on top of K. Rool's head.

"Wazzat?", K. Rool questioned to himself, and the lightning struck. He yelled in pain, but left no mark of anything. All the Kremlings blamed Donkey Kong for that, but he said he didn't do anything. Still, nobody cared when he was about to face his final moment, Diddy came rushing towards him at the right moment. He flied gracefully with his jet pack and shot everyone except for Donkey with the peanut blaster. When he finally landed, he asked Donkey Kong what happened.

"Well, first K. Rool disappeared without a trace after shot by a lightning, and then everyone blamed that to me", Donkey Kong Explained confusingly. 

"Why didn't he leave a trace? Was it a teleporter? A machine that turns something invisible? Or was it something to put him in another dimension?", Diddy questioned to himself. Still, they got the bananas back, but at DK's house, they had a small meeting of what happened to their enemy.