In a Dangerous World Together

"Ugh!"

"Ow!"

"Geez!"

"Arrrgh!"

"Oof!"

"Aaagh!"

A dimension was suddenly created. There was a dark purple sky, few floating islands with a large gate far away, and a hole leading to the void. Undefined roamed around the empty rock, killing each other in order to survive. In this world, all of the villains appeared into the world.

"Geez... where am I!?", Bowser question himself.

"Gosh, and who are you guys too?", Ganondorf tried to get out of King K.Rool and Dedede's body.

"Just get offa me everybody! Ugh!", Ridley stated. When everybody saw Ridley and Ganondorf, they all stood back. 

"What?", Ridley and Ganondorf said. The orange headed mummy suddenly changed forms.

"Dude! How'd you do that!", Wolf shouted.

"Tss... nothing", Ganondorf blabbed sarcastically.

Suddenly, something appeared out of a black portal! He was a weird figure with a black hoodie on. He was covered with statics. His eyes glowed yellow as random numbers started to join with statics.

"Villains. You must be wondering where you are and who am I", The figure spoke with an echoing tone, "I am known as THE PLAYER, and right now is a dimension create and by me. You're here because you don't deserve to live in a nice world after what all you've done. You deserve to be in another world, confessing of what you did. Bad people, you deserve this. There is no good in you, and I know it"

"H-hey! I only stole food! Did I ever tried to kill someone?", King Dedede yelled.

"Have you ever saw the citizens? They are starving! They almost died of hunger because you took them, only for your greedy plans!", PLAYER judged. K. Rool did the same thing, but never said anything.

"And you see this figure here?", PLAYER lifted up my almost-dead-body with magic, "This will happen to you if you try to torment me" Blood dripped out of me, and he threw my body out to the Villains! "Have fun seeing this bad person die", Player vanished.

"CURSED BOY, COME BACK!", Ridley screeched.

"Ugh....", I struggled.

"Hey um.... what do we do with this guy?", Dedede pointed at me.

"Huh, since you said that..... you fought PLAYER?", Wolf scratched his ears.

"...............", Silence.

"Ugh, never wanted to show this to anyone", Ganondorf walked up to me, and casted a heal spell. My wounds and scars suddenly were undone, and my senses came back to me.

"Woah man, you.... can heal!?", K. Rool stated. 

"Yes yes, now shut up", Ganondorf replied.

"Now who are you?", Bowser appeared in front of me.

"Well, I....I'm known as StarWolfLeader. I tried to stop PLAYER from beating you guys up, but failed. But first, it might sound crazy to you guys, but you're all video game characters", I mumbled out.

"SAY WHAT!?", Everyone shouted.

"See, this is my vessel in this world. I look similar to PLAYER, but I can change my avatar. I have light blue hair, hidden eyes, and a bandana. (Not really true in real life tho) So.... uh..... nice to meet you guys?", I stuttered.

"Well everything is crazy and all, but why's your name... StarWolfLeader? I mean like that's MY title!", Wolf replied.

"Since you guys are from a video game, I began to pick you as a favorite. Plus, that's my main username", I smiled.....which was hidden.

"Well....uh.... okay! Just.... Let me call you Wolf Jr then...", Wolf sweated. I couldn't stop believing, but was so happy that I met my favorite character! He even called me Wolf Jr, which literally made me smile IN real life (I'm typing this. Not exactly smiling)! I threw a thumbs up at Wolf, which made him smile at me. 

"Thing is though, you know how to get out of this place?", Ridley spoke out.

"Well, you gotta go over there", I pointed at the large gate.

"Oh wow.....that's far!", Dedede was astonished by a bad way.

"Yeah, but there are some big gaps, and not all of us can fly. How are we gonna go there Wolf Jr?", Ganondorf crossed his arms.

"Yeah, and what do we do to open it?", Bowser looked a little annoyed.

"I see.... we need a plan then...", I said as my brain in real life started to work. Some thing struck me, and got the perfect plan we needed to escape.