The plan

"So look guys. When I was fighting PLAYER, he said that this dimension was made to trap bad people", I explained, "So if this place was for bad people, then good people can get out"

"So uh.... what do you mean?", Bowser questioned.

"If you guys can maybe have a good reason your being bad, then we might be able to open the gate", I stated.

"Hm, well that's easy for me", King dedede bragged.

As expected, some of the villains had to think hard, and others not. Characters like King Dedede shouldn't even be considered as a villain. Characters like Wolf, Bowser and K. Rool only had to think a little. Others like Ganondorf and Ridley really needed some time. 

"Come on we can't be thinking for so long. Let's keep moving", Ganondorf sighed. The seven prisoners continued walking on the empty island when suddenly, there was a dead end.

"How am I supposed to get over this!?"

"What the hell man, Leader! Do something!"

"Wolf jr, Ridley and I can get over with it, but the rest of us can't"

"I see... just wait a minute Wolf. I can do something"

I started to program in real life, (Again, not while I'm typing down this story of course) as I appeared floating with numbers and codes shooting everywhere from me. I was to code to make Ridley big so that he can carry the rest of the villains. 

"I'm sure he'll hate this, but I know he'll do anything to get out of here", I schemed.

"Ummm..... Leader?", Ridley scratched his head.

"Sorry if I confused you. It should work now", I explained.

"Work wha- WHAT THE HELL I'M GROWING INTO THE SIZE OF ZEBES WHAT THE HEEEEELLLLLLLL!!!!!!", Ridley screeched.

And there, in front of everyone stood a giant Ridley. 

"So uhhhh..... Leader. What's the plan?", King dedede startled.

"Here's the plan. YO RIDLEY, TAKE THE REST OF THE VILLAINS WON'T YOU!?", I yelled.

"WHY SHOULD I DO THAT!?!?"

"YOU WANNA GET OUTTA HERE!?"

"YES"

"THEN DO IT"

"NO"

"YES"

"NO"

"YES"

"NO"

"uhhhh guys?', Bowser spoke softly.

"YES"

"YES- AAAA COME OOOON!"

"RIDLEY CAN YOU TAKE THE REST OF THE VILLAINS NOW!?"

"F I N E"

Well, at least it worked. My throat hurts, but I think it was worth it. Haha....

"Wolf jr, you okay?", Wolf started at me.

"Don't worry I'm just coding myself to fly! You go ahead! I'll catch up!", I smiled behind my bandana.

The Wolfen lifted off following a giant purple dragon. The engine roared as I was done coding myself to fly.

"See? Told ya'!", I smirked at Wolf.

Wolf did a thumbs up behind the Wolfen, and we were all heading towards the gate. Ganondorf and Ridley were thinking of what good they have in them. I know villains are supposed to be bad, but I still think they have a good reason of doing it. I believe that they can still change.

"Huh?", Wolf's eye cracked open, "Hey! What's that!?"

"What's what?", Bowser focused his eye.

In front of Ridley, there is a bean like creature with glasses appearing. It wears a red cape with a toothy smile.

"F-FLAWFUL!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!", Bowser shouted.

"Eee hee hee hee hee~ It's nice to meet you Bowser, and this time, I'm going to defeat you once and for all!" Flawful laughed like a Villain.

"Ganondorf. It's nice to see you again...", A voice appeared out of nowhere.

"Th-that voice! Demise!?!?!?", Ganondorf shouted.

"That's right. Together, we can rule over Hyrule. Together, we can do anything!", Demise yelled.

"I have to be the one ruling Hyrule Demise. I'm gonna defeat you, and I will rule over Hyrule!", Ganondorf laughed.

"K. Rool, I have something to say"

"Wh-Who!?", K.Rool barked.

"My name is Lord Fredrick, and the DK island is mine!", Lord Fredrick scowled.

"No way! My Bananas! I won't let you do that!", K. Rool kruely replied.

"Ridley. You have failed me by Samus Aran"

"Motherbrain!? What the hell are you doing here!?!?", Ridley screeched as he returned to his original size.

"I will need to punish you, and defeat Samus on my OWN!", Motherbrain demanded.

"Well, you ain't my boss anymore! See if YOU can beat ME!", Ridley mocked.

"I shall take over Dreamland!!!", A familiar voice stung Dedede.

"D-Dark Mind!?", Dedede shouted.

"Yes, it is I. I shall possess you into my control!", Dark Mind cackled.

"Oh no, not again!", King Dedede sighed.

"All for us... All things in this Universe...  will be ours", An alien like creature chanted.

"Huh...... this reminds me of som- THE HELL THE APAROID QUEEN!?!?!?", Wolf shouted.

"All for us... Everything in this Universe.... exists for us", The Aparoid queen chanted again.

"Ha! Can't let you do that Aparoid queen!", Wolf mocked as if it was Fox.

All of the villains were ready to fight with the real villains. I knew that I should help. I programmed on a dimension, where the villains will be 100 times powerful.

"This is gonna take a lot of time I guess"