Broken Dolls (2x03) part 1

The memory set opened replaying the final few moments of the last. "Well, don't worry, your life is over." Laurel said, grinning coldly. She held up a small device for him to see- a signaling device. "Your life as a free man.

She pressed the button, and instantly the Task Force warmed into the office. They surrounded the vigilante, cutting off all avenues of escape. He drew and arrow and nocked it, turning slowly to face each of the cops- but there were always more at his back. He was well and truly trapped.

"I know he's good but there's no way he's going get out of that without help." Kara stated.

"Or killing someone" Alex added

"Alex! They're police officers! They're just doing their job!" she chastised.

"Put your weapon down." Laurel demanded.

Oliver looked around at the cops, then back to Laurel. "I'm not your enemy." He told her.

"Then put your weapon down." She said.

"She kind of has a point dude." Cisco said "I mean the creepy voice modulator, the bow and arrow, the hood. You look like one of those weird dudes from Gotham."

Oliver looked around; there was no escape- none that didn't include killing cops. Slowly he eased the pressure off the drawstring and began to lower his weapon as Laurel, smirking, looked on-

"Good job Oliver, I'm proud of you for keeping your promise to not kill." Felicity praised

"Especially since it's probably going to cost you your freedom." Lance reminded.

And then suddenly a figure dropped through the skylight. She landed right in front of Oliver- who backed away in surprise- in a crouch, then withdrew a small white device and activated it.

"Hey Tommy! It's your girlfriend!" Thea teased as he glared but quickly return his focus to the woman.

A piercing sound emanated from it, sending the cops and Laurel to their knees, and shattering every pane of glass in the room.

"Holy crap." Cisco said.

Everyone was shocked, this woman had just managed to subdue at least a dozen and a half police officers with just a simple palm sized device. In less than 10 seconds.

She turned it off and touched Oliver on the arm, then turned and ran with him towards the shattered windows. They leapt out into the night as the cops, regaining their senses, opened fire.

The woman led the Arrow to a side alley, and Oliver finally got a good look at her. She was a decent amount shorter than him, dressed in black leather pants and strapless top, completed with a short leather jacket. Her hair was long and an unnatural shade of blonde, and most of her face was hidden behind a mask.

"Dang." Winn said "That's quite the outfit. I mean. Wow."

She moved off on her own, now ignoring the other vigilante.

"Nice mask." He told her.

"He was just jealous that she wore a mask before he did." Laurel commented.

"What? I'm not - I'm not jealous." Oliver badly defended.

"Actually, I think he was jealous that there was no way he could pull off that corset." Tommy jokes.

"Why'd you help me?"

"Something tells me she's not going to answer you." J'onn said. "Even though she is a vigilante as well, she most likely will want her identity to remain a secret."